Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wind God Girl (3)

[0:18] (Bunbunmaru) I chased that call to find a lunar rabbit that was lost
She was searching for her landlord, the Youkai Rabbit Tewi
And here’s a note from our sponsor, The Inaba Stand
“Colored Rabbits are still on sale as the public demands!”

[0:42] (Aya) Well hello there! Is there something I can help you with today?
(Reisen) I’m looking for a companion by the name Tewi
She’s an Earth Youkai rabbit with a white dress and a carrot necklace, by the way
(Aya) Oh, you mean that white rabbit that runs that place? Eientei?

[1:20] No, it doesn’t sound like she’s here
By the way, can I get a statement for something?
(Reisen) That’s fine. I was sent out to retrieve Tewi because she left
Without a note or saying anything

[1:45] (Aya) That’s interesting, but what I meant is; what do you think of this spring?
Some folks have said that it’s too odd to have so many flowers blooming
Both the witch and the miko are currently missing in action, so
I’m asking everyone what they may know

[2:10] (Reisen) Marisa and Reimu are gone?
What’s going on? Is this an incident?
If that’s the case, then I wonder where they both went
(Aya) So then, is there anything odd that you have seen that might reveal something?
(Reisen) A fairy went by earlier, shouting about the coming of spring
(Aya) Which way was that? (Reisen) She headed North
That was about one hour ago, so-
(Aya) Thank you for the info. I’ve got to go!

[3:01] (Bunbunmaru) I chased after the legendary fairy, Lily White
Rumor has it that she is what brings the springtime to life
Nobody knows where she lives during the other seasons
All that is known is that she may appear when spring has begun

-northward-
[3:25] (Aya) Excuse me there, miss Lily White
Do you have a moment to spare?
What do you think of all the flowers everywhere?
(Lily) Spring has come! Isn’t it fun that someone got the flowers to come out?
(Aya) …So you didn’t do this, without a doubt?

-in the bamboo forest-
[4:04] (Reisen) Tewi! Are you here? Come out at once!
Guess she’s not. Probably out on her “scamming hunts”
The fact Reimu is gone at the same time is troubling
Tewi’ll get hurt if they’re exterminating

[4:27] Tewi! Show yourself if you are here! Master sent me to call you back!
Don’t cause trouble for anyone! The miko is out and about to attack!
It looks like she is not here. Where in the world could she possibly be?
(???) Perhaps she hid because you’re too noisy?

-near the shrine-
[4:53] (Bunbunmaru) The spring was not the fairy's work. It was something more powerful
I knew that this meant that something would be trouble
With that in mind, I then turned back to head back to the empty shrine
With the hope that the miko had returned there in the meantime

(Aya) A dead end. Well, not really. I got some info that works perfectly
Reimu must be back now- (???) Heads up, tengu!

No comments:

Post a Comment