Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Adventure of a Lovestruck Tomboy (4)

[0:06] (Marisa) So then, fairy. What are ya doing out here?
(Cirno) I am beating everyone up today!
(Marisa) Oh, is that right? How is that coming along?
Don’t tell me you’re gonna fight me, da~ze?

[0:18] (Cirno) First was a maid! Then this bird ran away!
Then that one ghost up there gave up and ran!
(Marisa) That’s quite the list. So then, I’m next to fight ya?
Yeah, that girl left. I guess that you’re not wrong
(Cirno) That’s because I am really strong!

[0:34] (Marisa) Well bring it on! Hit me with your best shot!
I wanna see everything that you’ve got
(Cirno) Okay! Don’t come crying to me if you can’t keep up then!
My ice will freeze you like English Beef, human!

[0:48] (Marisa) I meant to ask, what’s up with “English Beef”?
(Cirno) That’s obvious! It’s special frozen meat!
And now, you’re gonna be frozen again until you thaw!
Here’s my special spellcard now, [Icicle Fall]!

[0:58] (Marisa) That’s pretty neat, I don’t know what to do
(Cirno) You better get ready ‘cuz you will lose!
(Marisa) Oh no! Whatever shall I do against all of this snow?
(Cirno) You are just unlucky because I’m your foe!

[1:10] (Marisa) Here is my spellcard then, [Fantasy Seal]
(Cirno) That’s pretty weak. That attack’s no big deal
(Marisa) Oh no, how did that fairy manage to beat my attack?
I don’t think there’s any way I can fight back

[1:23] But my job is to defeat Youkai anyway
So I have to fight you on this day

[1:28] (Cirno) That can’t be all! This duel’s boring for a fight
Are you really that one famous “Black-white”?
(Marisa) Well, no. You see, I’m wearing this dress instead
I’m usually in something that’s White and Red

[1:40] (Cirno) Just like I heard, all humans are really weak
(Marisa) No, you’re just strong. The best fairy I’ve met
I bet ya could beat up anyone out there
Since ya beat me without breaking a sweat

[2:23] (Cirno) Beat you again! Aren’t I too strong, human?
(Marisa) Yeah, that’s enough. Nothing else I can do
I guess I lose. Ya can tell everyone that
Ya just beat me. Name’s Hakurei Reimu

[2:37] So then, what’s next? Are ya gonna take the shrine?
I won’t let ya! After all, it’s still mine
(Cirno) I can beat you, so that means I can take it
You should give up! I’m taking that place next
Because I am the very best!

[2:52] (Marisa) So, do ya really know which way to go?
(Cirno) …No, I’m still lost. Tell me how to get there!
(Marisa) Just fly above the trees and just head east, toward the sun
And don’t forget to say I lost to everyone

[3:03] (Cirno) Well don’t feel bad, you’ll do better next time
(Marisa) Hey, thanks a lot. I’ll keep that thought in mind
Good luck! Go show everyone how ya managed to win this
… Well, that’s done and Reimu’s gonna be so pissed

-heading for the shrine-
[3:16] (Cirno) Hey, there’s the road! I’m finally out of there!
And all those weird flowers are everywhere!
Reimu said to go that way, since that’s where the sun is now
I’m gonna take the shrine over, fair and square

-in the forest-
[3:29] (Marisa) I guess I’ll chill and see what else comes up
Maybe Eientei knows what’s going on
Oh, right! We’re gonna have a party later at the shrine
I better get some mochi before it’s all gone
And after all, those guys are all invited to
Though I guess they won’t hear from Reimu

-at the shrine-
[3:46] (Cirno) Hey, there it is! I am the shrine’s new owner!
Just like I said, I am the very best!
But this shrine’s so boring because it’s empty
What is that box? Is it a treasure chest?

[3:59] (Cirno) There’s nothing here. Just some leaves and some paper
That’s still boring. Is this a garbage can?
(Tewi) Is that Reimu? You came back way too early
Well then, there goes that “Perfect Pranking Plan”

No comments:

Post a Comment