Friday, November 14, 2014

Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy (3)

[0:06] (Cirno) Hey, who are you? What are you doing up here?
(Lyrica) Oh, a fairy? This sight is very rare
Did you come here to listen to my concert?
Or did you come to see things from the air?

[0:18] (Cirno) What do you mean? (Lyrica) Look right below you, kiddo
It’s quite the view this time of year now (Cirno) W-whoa!
(Lyrica) Still, don’t you know this isn’t the best spot to
Come up to see the whole spring flower view
You’re not too bright then, kid, are you?

[0:33] (Cirno) Hey, what’s that mean? (Lyrica) Oh, I’m sure you can guess
(Cirno) If you need light, then my ice is the best!
Just watch! When you make this one shiny, you can bend the sun
That makes me the brightest out of everyone!

[0:46] (Lyrica) … Not what I mean. Why are you way up here?
(Cirno) I wanted to make my strength crystal clear!
(Lyrica) Ok, well if you wanted to go viewing, just go down
You can see much better closer to the ground

[0:58] (Cirno) I don’t wanna! I came here just to fight
And while I’m here, I’ll prove that I am bright
(Lyrica) That’s dumb. Who did you plan to fight up here way in the sky?
This isn’t some place where people just pass by

[1:10] (Cirno) Well then, why are you up here in a cloud?
(Lyrica) I came to play, since I can still be loud
After, I planned to head down to the lake for a debut
Of a song to celebrate the flower view
(Cirno) Well I guess that means I’ll beat you to take the sky!
(Lyrica) A challenge, huh? Well, you can come try!

[1:28] (Cirno) So did you know we’re gonna get some late snow?
(Lyrica) Oh, you use cold? That power’s pretty bold
(Cirno) Yeah, I’ll beat you. There’s nothing that you can do
(Lyrica) Wait, you don’t know? Well, then I guess you’ll see

[1:41] (Cirno) No time to talk. You’ve got a foe before you
Dodge all you want, I’ll get you in a minute
(Lyrica) Yeah, that’d be bad. I can’t let myself get hit
Just one slip up would be enough for this

[2:24] (Cirno) I’ve got you now! Here comes my strongest attack!
You can’t dodge this! Winning will be a breeze
(Lyrica) Uh, kid. Look out! There’s a cloud right behind you
(Cirno) You can’t trick me. Here comes my [Perfect Freeze]

[2:36] (Cirno) What, are you scared? Running away means I win!
(Lyrica) Well, I told her, but she wouldn’t listen
(Cirno) Hey! I can’t move! Where did all this ice come from?
(Lyrica) Well, there she goes. Looks like she froze herself
Now she’ll go bother someone else

-falling-
[2:51] (Cirno) Ah, I can’t fly! My wing’s been frozen shut
There’s too much ice, I can’t move properly
Look out below, the strongest is coming to get you all
(Marisa) Wait a second, was that that one ice fairy?

-in the forest-
[3:04] (Cirno) Ow, that one hurt, but the ice went away
This is the spot where I had stopped to play
Wait up, wasn’t I lost the last time that I came through here?
Maybe this place makes all my ice disappear?

[3:16] I’ll freeze this tree and see if the ice sticks
(Marisa) That’s pretty cool. Is that one of your tricks?
(Cirno) Ah, wait! When did you get here? This witch surprised me somehow!
(Marisa) I followed ya when ya fell down here just now

-up above-
[3:29] (Lyrica) Huh, the Black-White chased after that ice fairy
I’m still surprised at what that fairy did
How can you not notice that you are soaked when in a cloud
And feeze yourself solid and fall to the ground
Well, guess I better pack up here and start to go
It’s time I went to start my next show

-down below-
[3:46] (Marisa) So then, what’s up? What are ya doing out here?
(Cirno) I’ve been fighting and beating everyone!
(Marisa) Oh, that a fact? Well then, let’s see how you do
Up against me, Gensokyo’s number two!

[3:58] (Cirno) Bring it on then, You’re gonna be my fourth win
(Marisa) Who did ya fight? Just some random human?
(Cirno) Yeah, a maid first. Then a bird that was too loud
Then that weird ghost who is afraid of clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment