Friday, August 3, 2018

A Popular Location (11)

[0:00] (Futo) Crown Princess! Where hast thou meandered to?
Excuse me, hast thou seen her?
A great saint who hath peerless bearing 
And noble and grand stature?
(Ichirin) Aha!
Give it all up, I won’t be deceived!
Change back right now, Mamizou!
We knew that you would be coming here to ambush Miko 

[0:16] (Futo) Thou shall bite thine tongue. 
The Crown Princess is of much higher standing
A Youkai such as thou can’t deserve 
To be so familiar 
(Ichirin) Even if you speak so weirdly, I will not fall for it.
We both can see through your facade, you brain-dead imposter 

[0:33] (Futo) Oh, I see thou’s implication. I shall now prove to thee
That the Tao is observed here, so stand back and see 
(Ichirin) The Tao? So you would turn your back 
To Byakuren’s wisdom then 
All for the sake of a joke? Come on Unzan!

[0:45] (Marisa) Okay, that’s unexpected 
(Miko) Indeed. That’s the true Futo.
(Marisa) Aren’t you gonna help her out?
Or are you gonna see Kokoro?

[1:04] (Futo) So thou is no mere monk, Buddhist disciple?
Thou shall not defeat me!
(Ichirin) Ah, sorry! I thought you were a fake.
You have my apologies.
(Futo) I shall prove my Feng Shui is true!
Prepare thyself at once!
Behold! [Fate: Gate Opening for Catastrophe]!

[1:21] (Ichirin) No, I meant a Tanuki shapeshift
I think you misunderstand
It seems that she is not listening. Can you help me, Unzan?
Alright, listen to me or you will soon see something terrifying
[Thunderous Yell: A Scolding from a Traditional Old Man]!

[1:53] (Futo) It seems I must withdraw now
But I did not harness the Tao!
Take heed, Buddhism is weak
No matter if it is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment