Friday, August 3, 2018

Magus Night (10)


[0:00] (Nitori) Hey Marisa, know what’s been going on?
(Marisa) Oh, the Kappa. Could you water my lawn?

[0:12] (Nitori) So that’s how it is then?
Well I guess you’re not interested
In all the new stuff I’ve stocked up
It’s maximized profits, but if you’re not Marisa
You wouldn’t care about this shop

[0:30] (Marisa) Look at the shinys. There sure are a lot of them
I’m sure even Tanuki would like some
 And I would know all about that. After all, I’m a Tanuki
Who’s disguised as someone awesome

[0:45] (Nitori) Shame with that one
That one is on reserve
The Black-White witch has to try it out first

[1:15] (Marisa) Alright then, you got me. How’d you know I was the real deal?
(Nitori) You don’t smell as bad as all your fakes
(Marisa) I guess that’s a good thing? Well anyway, let me at it!
I can tell that I’ll like this, ze~

[1:31] (Nitori) Not so fast. We haven’t discussed how you’re paying
(Marisa) What do you mean, dear old friend of mine?
Do you know what you are saying?
Could it be that you have forgotten our friendship?
I shall have to jog your memory. After all, I’ve got a special greeting

[2:15] But seriously, what does this shiny mask thing do?
(Nitori) I’m trying to install lasers.
This day’s been so weird. I got chased off by some mask youkai
(Marisa) Oh, so you met Kokoro too?

 [2:30] (Nitori) If you say so. Anyways, I lost the prototype
Even though my sales are even...
It’s driving me crazy, so I decided that’s enough.
Any idea where to set up?

[2:45] (Marisa) No clue, I’ve been busy with Kokoro
I’ve been trying, but Reimu still won’t go

[3:15] (Nitori) I guess the shrine might work. At least it’s near the betting pools
(Marisa) Oh, all those pools are all rigged too
I’ve been sending Tanuki over to the shrine today
Hoping that they’ll drag out Reimu

[3:30] (Nitori) It figures. Well at least I know who will win then.
(Marisa) Yeah, I guess those guys don’t stand a chance. Can I get in on that action?
(Nitori) For a price. You should know that nothing here is free.
(Marisa) So much for our eternal friendship. Come on, you can handle one small freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment