Friday, August 3, 2018

Magus Night (12)


[0:00] (Reimu) –So just stay down or else get out of here
(Sunny) We won’t give up! Out time to shine is near!

[0:11] (Cirno) I am the strongest! No one’s gonna keep me down
(Reimu) Oh, you wanna bet? [Fantasy Seal]!
I’m trying to get some work done and you are not helping
(Marisa) Need a hand buddy? No big deal

[0:23] (Reimu) Oh for gods sakes- You know what? Go for it Marisa
(Marisa) Alright then! Go, [Master Sparker]! Zee!
(Reimu) You three, watch this closely. If you don’t give up, I’ll do this to
All three of you, understand me?

[0:34] Hey Tanuki! [Instant Subjugation]!
Now just get out! [Great Menreiki Expulsion]!

[0:57] (Sunny) S-so we surrender. Please don’t use those cards on us
(Reimu) Why are you three even around here?
(Luna) These two idiots wanted to play instead of sleeping
(Star) It’s boring not participating

[1:09] (Reimu) But why my shrine? There are hundreds of people all around!
(Sunny) But your shrine gets all of the action!
If we stuck around, we would see all the faith gather here
Come on, we just want to have fun!

-Nitori enters-

[1:20] (Nitori) Hey Reimu, is this place crowded with idiots?
Because I could use a break from them.
I just want to set my stall up
(Reimu) No Loitering. And all I’ve got for you are these three
Though I guess a vendor stand right here during a festival… Hey, actually-

-Later-

[1:42] (Sunny) Kappa Goods! Your one-stop-shop for all things Kappa
(Star) For today, a special on the masks! They’re the hope for something you’ve lost
(Reimu) Alright then, you can stay if you keep them in line
(Nitori) No problem. Hey, want a cucumber? I need to clear space for these masks of mine

[2:18] (Reimu) Hey, meant to ask, but why are there so many masks here?
I though you usually sell food
(Nitori) There’s this random Youkai hanging around Human Village
That uses masks, but she’s real rude

[2:29] (Reimu) Around the village… Hey, is she bothering humans?
… Of course she is. Well, that figures
I’ve worked hard on solving a problem with the human spirit
But it’s just some dumb incident

[2:41] (Nitori) Well, Marisa said she figured it out
She sent those guys out here you draw you out

[3:03] (Reimu) How bout the next time she just sends me a clear message?
Or better yet, just come tell me!
This could have been over if she’s having problems with it
(Nitori) Well, she said you were real busy

[3:15] (Reimu) I’m going out now. If someone comes to wreck my shrine
I’m going to hold you at fault
(Nitori) I got it. Don’t worry, the Tanuki are following you
Until the incident’s resolved

-Elsewhere-

[3:27] (Reimu) Marisa, what the hell do you think you’re doing?
Even for a prank, you’ve gone too far
This incident needs some resolving
Clear a path! Miko on business in a hurry
(Medicine) Su-san, now we have a challenger
But with your help, there’s no need to worry-

[3:50] (???) [Rocket Dive]! Hey, aren’t you the Red-White Miko?
Can you help me find somebody lost?
We think she might have come up here
(Reimu) Not right now. Go ask someone else, I’m busy!
(Medicine) Su-san, grow and spread your poison fog
It looks like we have a new enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment