Friday, August 3, 2018

Morning Clouds (15)


[0:00] (Kokoro) I don’t have a Mask of Hope, so why am I feeling this?
(Mamizou) It’s called normal expressions. You don’t have to think so hard
It’s how anyone shows their feelings on their face
Without relying on masks that way

[0:24] (Kokoro) Who are you supposed to be?
(Mamizou) Just a friendly Tanuki
And I’m also the one who sent everyone after you
(Kokoro) Why would you do that when I’ve lost my Mask of Hope?
(Mamizou) Because you’re not hiding properly

[0:48] A mask is just like a disguise, a thin masquerade
But you got the same effect when it’s not on your face
It’s the same if your emotions spill out to the crowd
Even if you can’t see it yet, you’ll soon find out

-... ??? enters-

[1:12] Well, that’s enough for today. I’ll get caught if I stay
Though I guess you might get back the mask you lost anyway…
Let’s see, maybe it will work if I draw a crowd
Everybody! Here’s the final round!

-Mamizou disappears-

-Nearby-

[1:36] (Byakuren) Is there something happening? What is this new feeling?
Is this from Kokoro’s power? It feels like rays of hope
(Mamizou) Oh hey, you might be the best person to help them
I’ll clean up and then head on home

[2:00] (Byakuren) Mamizou? What are you talking about?- who is that?
(Mamizou) Someone who could probably use your help just like her
Her disguise is pretty good, but it can’t get past me
I heard that she’s a Satori, the one named Koishi

No comments:

Post a Comment