Friday, August 3, 2018

Love Colored Magic (14)


[0:00] (Marisa) Hey, boss says to pack it up. Reimu went to the village
Things will get real rough in a minute

[0:12] (Tanuki) Alright then, everyone out
Disguises off from here out
Shut the newspapers down
Exterminators incoming!
… Wait a sec, you’re the real one!
We all thought you’d leave before now
What are you still doing out here?

-...-

[0:24] (Marisa) Before that, do you know where the Prismrivers are?
(Tanuki) The poltergeists? They’re out that way
(Marisa) Alright then, ciao! [Blazing Star]!
(Tanuki) I don’t even- sorry, we’re really busy
The same goes for all these Tanuki
If you want to go see someone doing something interesting
Head that way- why am I pointing?
Was I just spacing out or daydreaming?

-Elsewhere-

[1:00] (Marisa) Hey, I found you at last
I’ve got an idea, but I need your help
Are you guys free?

-Elsewhere-

[1:24] (Yuyuko) Now Youmu, when we see somebody come, be ready.
After all, we are now approaching the finale!

-....-

No comments:

Post a Comment