Friday, August 3, 2018

Nuclear Fusion (15)


[0:22] (Youkai 1) It’s that doll that uses poison!
(Medicine) It is now time for Doll Liberation!
(Utsuho) What is that noise? I don’t think it’s Koishi
[Foreign Substance]! Start eradication!

[0:44] (Youkai 1) Wait, look! A challenger!
(Youkai 2) Is she gonna fight her?
(Youkai 3) Her arm is glowing in a really weird way. What is she doing?

[0:55] (Utsuho) Engage! [Hell and Heaven Meltdown]!
(Youkai 1) What the- that’s way too much fire!
(Medicine) Su-san?! You’re gonna pay for that!
(Utsuho) Warning! Toxin density has increased!

[1:29] Switching! [Crow Sign: Yatagarasu Dive]!
(Medicine) Against poison, no human has survived!
(Youkai 2) Everyone get clear, she’s coming this way!
(Medicine) You torched my dolls! I’m gonna make you pay!

[1:51] I was saving this for Human Village
Now, [Confusion “Into Delirium”]!
(Utsuho) Unyuu? Why didn’t those drills explode then?
(Medicine) Now you see the power of my poison!

[2:13] (Utsuho) Warning: Threat detected. Foreign substance in contact.
Starting decontamination sequence. Everyone stand back!

[2:25] [Heat Sign: Break Prominence], gather!
[Control: Self Tokamak] ready!
(Youkai 3) Watch out! The battle’s getting closer!
(Medicine) You can’t get past poison fog this heavy!

-Giant dust explosion-

[3:08] (Rin) What was that giant explosion?
Though I guess it’s obviously Okuu…
(Koishi) There are people that feel really scared there!
(Rin) That was bigger than what I thought she’s do…

[3:30] I don’t have my cart here, so let’s hope no one died
It might be better if we just grabbed Okuu and left to go hide
Hey you! Do you know what happened?
(Youkai 2) That girl lit herself on fire
Then made that giant explosion
When that doll threw that big cloud at her

-Later-

[4:13] (Satori) –So you think that it was because of dust
Or rather that the poison ignited
(Rin) Yeah, it seems so. It knocked both of them out
When she came to, we all just went and hid

[4:37] (Satori) Well at least it seems like no one was hurt
I should send them my apologies soon
(Rin) Actually, they were really into it
There have been major fights all afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment