Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hartmann’s Youkai Girl

[0:19] (Koishi) [Subconscious: Rorschach in Danmaku], let’s begin!
What is it that you see in patterns cast by me?
(Marisa) Lots of shots, basic stuff. This pattern’s not too tough
(Koishi) How about the red-white?
(Reimu) Stop talking. Just focus and fight

[1:01] Yukari, don’t gap me when I’m not facing her
(Marisa) That thing is annoying. What is that girl’s power?
(Yukari) The younger Satori desperately sealed her eye
Now she is capable of changing the subconscious mind

[1:13] (Koishi) It’s fine if I’m still having fun. Now are you done talking?
I’m so glad I met you, you are interesting
[Symbol: All Ancestors Standing Beside Your Bed]
(Marisa) That’s creepy!
(Koishi) Right now I want to know what you guys are both thinking

[1:25] [Suppression: Super Ego]! Looks like red-white’s up next
You must have a fun look on morality
(Yukari) More like all troublemakers must suffer at her hands regardless
Of their race. She chooses to fight indiscriminately

 [1:37] (Koishi) [Rekindled: Embers of Love]! So then, what do you see?
(Marisa) Reimu, don’t be fooled! The shots don’t have money!
(Reimu) If you mess with people’s subconscious, can you please fix her right now?
(Aya) Everyone knows something like that’s an impossibility

[1:49] (Marisa) Shooting her is getting hard. Taste my [Little Legion]!
(Alice) Marisa, don’t detonate all those at once!
(Nitori) Marisa, I get that explosion help hit difficult targets
But don’t you think all the dolls was just a little much?

-Fighting!-

2:31] (Marisa) Alright then, [Overcharge]!
(Nitori) Marisa, not again!
(Marisa) Here comes a [Master Spark]! Okay then, did we win?
(Koishi) No, not yet. For spellcards I still have my last one
Here is my [Philosophy of a Hated Person]!

-More fighting!-

[3:25] (Nitori) Marisa, the pack is fried. Try to stay near Reimu
(Reimu) Not a good idea. Marisa, try to dodge
(Marisa) Oh crap. Can I get a gap out of this area, Yukari?
I don’t want to be here when her spellcard spam goes off

[3:36] (Reimu) [Holy Relic: Yin Yang Orb]!
(Koishi) That looks like fun, red-white!
(Marisa) Sorry to inform you, but you’ve lost this fight
Reimu spams a lot when people dodge and it ends up everywhere
Overwhelming power wins when might makes things alright

[3:48] (Koishi) Alright then, I guess that I lose. That was so exciting
Do you guys get to do this stuff every day?
I can see why everyone at home lost to you, even Okyuu
I’ll be coming up again another time, so let’s play

[4:00] (Reimu) Marisa, was someone here?
(Yukari) That is that girl’s power
You’ve forgotten her already, haven’t you?
Just remember you fought the younger Satori. Her name’s Koishi
You can’t remember anything that you have seen her do

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment