Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Provincial Makai City in Esoterica

-ancient city. Nazrin enters-

[0:13] (Nazrin) Hey, you three! So I see you made it here to Makai
(Marisa) Aren’t you the mouse we fought earlier, the small fry?
(Sanae) Didn’t you say the first Youkai never is involved with the incident?

-Nazrin exits-

[0:28] (Marisa) Yeah, I guess this time was different. Go figure
(Reimu) She ran away again. Let’s follow her
(Marisa) Well, it’s not like we have any better leads. Let’s see where she went

-Girls are exploring-

[1:11] (Sanae) So, have you two been to this place previously?
I didn’t expect to see such an old city
(Marisa) Well, “visited” isn’t how I would put it
Reimu, explain

[1:25] (Reimu) *ahem*, we don’t have time for that. Just keep your eyes peeled
Remember, we are looking for an old seal
(Marisa) Well, we could burn down this city to find it just like last time

-More exploring. Nazrin and Shou enter-

[2:52] (Reimu) There she is! It looks like she’s got someone else with her
(Nazrin) Huh? So you guys decided to follow
(Shou) Hmm? So three humans have made it Makai
Where will you go?

[3:05] (Marisa) We’re seeking treasure. So, what are ya holding?
(Nazrin) You’ve got a good eye. This is the Light of Buddha
(Shou) But I will not hand over Bishmonten’s Pagoda

[3:49] (Marisa) Alright then, let’s make this a formal spellcard duel
If I win, I’ll be taking that treasure
(Reimu) No. Sanae needs to challenge that mouse again
Go support her

[4:04] (Marisa) Hey, you could do that since you’re both shrine maidens
(Reimu) I won’t let you steal a laser pagoda
I’m your opponent, so please never wager with Marisa

-Nazrin, Sanae and Marisa exit-


No comments:

Post a Comment