Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Last Remote

-Flying up the mountain-

[0:48] (Sanae) Oh, did you come to visit out small shrine?
Heh, I learned how to do greetings just fine
(Marisa) Sorry, but we’re here-
(Sanae) Yes, you two have come for a fight, I figured so
Because everybody knows there’s no common sense in Gensokyo!

-quick fight-

[1:09] (Marisa) Hey, not bad. Your technique's improved since last time
(Reimu) Alright then, where are the gods of this shrine?
(Sanae) Lady Kanako? She’s away on some business now, so I don’t know
(Marisa) You know, it’s obvious, but the mountaintop in winter is cold

-girls are having tea-

[2:20] (Koishi) Hey there, shrine maiden in red-and-white!
Where are the gods of this place?
(Reimu) Sanae, you have a visitor
(Marisa) Well, she asked you the question. Isn’t that right?

[2:32] (Reimu) I don’t know where she went to
(Yukari) Hello, please come in Reimu
There is a new enemy right before you

[2:43] (Reimu) Wait, where are you Yukari?
(Yukari) Watching you, so don’t worry
(Marisa) Alright, so who are you anyway?
(Koishi) Oh, that’s right! My name’s Koishi Komeiji
(Reimu) That last name sounds familiar
(Suika) She is Satori’s sister
(Koishi) You guys met my sis? Oh, I see!

-Koishi exits, Reimu and Marisa follow-

[3:52] (Reimu) Marisa, can you focus on that girl?
Every time I look away, I forget
(Yukari) Reimu, just focus on the thought of a younger Satori youkai
This one’s a little different from the other one that you two met

[4:14] (Nitori) Marisa, I’ve added a motion-tracker
(Aya) It looks like she’s standing in front of you
(Koishi) So you can see me? No wonder you guys managed to beat up my sis
I came to talk to those gods, but I’ll settle for fighting you two!

-Koishi disappears. Koishi reappears. Koishi disappears…-

[5:24] (Reimu) This is too annoying to shoot at you
(Koishi) Your subconscious is too fun
(Marisa) It’s just like fighting Flandre’s spellcard.
You know, that one invisibility one
(Yukari) Change tactics. Shoot everyone who looks like they’re a Youkai
That is the unique ability of her eye
(Alice) Marisa, here are some dolls
(Marisa) Right, and here are Patchy’s stones
(Reimu) Why do you still have Patchouli’s things?
Never mind, I can figure out on my own
(Koishi) You guys beat up Okyuu, right? Then you will be fun to fight!
I want to see the power you two have shown!

No comments:

Post a Comment