Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Tiger-Patterned Vaisravana

[0:00] (Shou) Should I ask why you’re afraid?
(Reimu) Marisa is such a pain
What she likes are things that make lasers and explosions
So never let her see that trinket again

[0:14] (Shou) This is no trinket. It is a gift
I’m an avatar of Bishmonten
(Reimu) That’s a major god, but you’re an avatar
So I guess it’s fine if I beat you then

[0:27] (Shou) Bow before Bishmonten’s light!
So it seems that you will fight
I’m surprised, I took you for a form of scholar
But with you here, I suppose we can now free her

[0:40] (Reimu) Alright, who is this person?
You guys keep mentioning her
(Shou) She’s a saint, the one who wants peace for all Youkai
Byakuren Hijiri, our beloved sealed off leader

[1:05] (Reimu) I don’t know much about sainthood, but she’s not a bad guy?
Either way, I guess I should fight since you’re all clearly Youkai

[1:33] (Shou) If you insist on the wrong path, then bear witness to Dharma’s light
This is the power of a fortune god’s servant
It is even brighter in the miasma of Makai

[1:45] [Pagoda: Radiant Treasure]
(Reimu) Why is it always lasers?
Marisa, Patchouli, and everyone I meet
Why is it always laser spamming? I mean, really?

[1:58] (Shou) [Light Sign: Absolute Justice]. They ensure that one won’t miss
And you can’t deny how elegantly they shine
(Reimu) Well I prefer good old fashioned borders, but fine

[2:11] [Dream Sign: Hakurei Barrier]
(Shou) Is this a Miko’s power?
Yes, I see. It’s harder to aim through your borders
Well I suppose a demonstration is now in order

[3:02] (Reimu) [Spirits Sign: Fantasy Seal]! Feel my shrine’s precious treasures!
(Shou) A treasure is a poor match for my ability
I call to all treasures and they all gather by me

-Yin-Yang orbs impact on Shou-
-Marisa, Sanae and Nazrin enter-

[3:18] (Reimu) … That power just makes it worse
(Marisa) Did she just knock herself out?
(Nazrin) Lord Bishmonten will find this amusing
(Marisa) Hey, it looks like the short stuff is finally waking

-Shou recovers-

[3:28] (Shou) How splendid. Now I can see how it is that all you three
Could have come and gathered everything we need
In that case, can we ask you to free Hijiri?

[3:31] (Sanae) You needed those UFOs?
(Reimu) Yes, we will. Definitely
Marisa, you heard her. Just hand them all over
She’s not some sort of bad guy, so let’s set her free

[3:42] (Marisa) Hey, no fair! I won them all
(Reimu) Seriously, you can’t use them
(Marisa) Well they glow, so I can hang them around my house
(Reimu) And then the fairies will just come and take them all again

-Reimu begins unsealing-

[4:06] (Reimu) There. It’s unsealed
(Shou) That’s surprising. This is where she should be
So where is she?
(Reimu) Alright, let’s go in. Are you two coming?

[4:32] (Shou) No, we’ll wait here. Nazrin needs rest
So then you’ll find Hijiri?
(Reimu) Yeah, then I’ll go beat her up for all of this trouble
A whole incident just because you guys were lonely?

-Reimu exits-

[4:46] (Marisa) Don’t worry, she’s just like that
Alright then, where’s that saint at?
(Sanae) Marisa, maybe I should stay and rest a bit
(Marisa) No way, this is the final boss and you can’t miss it!

-Marisa and Sanae exit-

[4:59] (Nazrin) Do you think she’ll be alright?
(Shou) Well, she did endure my light
(Nazrin) No, I meant Hijiri. She doesn’t like fighting
(Shou) Well I guess we’ll see what future the future may bring

-In Hokkai-

[5:11] (Reimu) The air changed again. Is this Makai?
(Sanae) Murasa said it’s “Hokkai”
(Marisa) She said that? I guess I just wasn’t listening
So somebody got mad enough to seal away this whole thing

[6:02] (Neutral) Sealed away, forever lost. What they seek despite the cost
A kind saint who turned away from human selfishness
Will she be freed and meet up with the rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment