Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Returning Home from the Sky

-near a 'certain spot'-

[0:14] (Marisa) Hey guys, I think we’ve arrived. So where are you landing this huge ship?
(Murasa) We need a clear spot, so we’ll have to hover for a bit

-Kanako enters-

[0:28] (Kanako) So Sanae, you’re here. Looks like you disappeared
(Sanae) I sorta got dragged to Makai
We unsealed a Youkai Saint, and had to make a deal
(Byakuren) So you’re a god of the sky
(Kanako) Yes, my name is Kanako no Yasaka, a goddess
So my miko promised you help?
(Byakuren) By chance, could you clear a space here? We need a place to land
And we’d rather not move somewhere else

[0:56] (Kanako) My partner can handle that. She’s wandered off somewhere
(Sanae) Lady Suwako is near. Oh goddess of the mountain, please reveal your presence
(Suwako) Yeah, I heard you. I’m right here

-Suwako enters-

[1:09] So what can we all do for you?
(Murasa) Can you make this place flat?
We can’t land on a hill like that
(Suwako) Yeah, that won’t be a big problem. Come back in an hour
My curse gods need some time to act

-Traveling to the shrine-

[2:04] (Marisa) So, what’d you think, Sanae? It was a pretty fun day
(Sanae) So that’s an incident? It’s fun to investigate

[2:17] (Reimu) Today was a big pain. So what are your plans then?
A flying ship is a handful
(Murasa) We can transform the ship’s hull and make it a building
(Byakuren) I think I’ll set up a temple
It is clear to me that even if Youkai can live here
The attitudes of humans must be changed eventually
With a little of my guidance and a little patience
Then Gensokyo can live in peace

-Sanae, Murasa, Byakuren, Nazrin, Shou, Ichirin and Unzan leave-

[2:44] (Marisa) So now we’ve got more weirdos and a Youkai temple
Just another day, huh Reimu?
(Reimu) Well, a Youkai temple’s good. Everyone will come here
If they’re scared of that they’ll do
(Marisa) Well I can’t be sure about that, but it might just happen
Anyway, I’m heading out. Try not to go hunting Youkai
If you started wiping them out, all the new arrivals
Would probably make sure to come by

-Back on the ship-

[4:05] (Byakuren) Doesn’t it look peaceful, a land filled with Youkai
And humans without open war?
(Shou) This land has come a long way from the things we’re used to
It has become something more
(Byakuren) But there is room for improvement. We will spread the Dharma
Until everyone who wishes for peace can achieve Nirvana
(Murasa) Well I’m on board
(Ichirin) Yes, we agree
(Nazrin) I’ll help out when I can
(Shou) You lead and we’ll go, Byakuren

No comments:

Post a Comment