Thursday, June 18, 2015

Fires of Hokkai

[0:22] (Marisa) So is this a part of Makai? It looks kinda similar
(Reimu) Alright then, come and show yourself. We all know that you are here
(Sanae) I think I see someone coming. This must be that saint’s power
(Byakuren) O, the world of Dharma brightens even at a late hour

[0:33] So are you three the ones who have liberated this world then?
(Reimu) You’re that Youkai’s boss? We came here to bring you back out to them
(Byakuren) So they sent you all to get me. Even when I couldn’t help them
Over a thousand years trapped here. And they want to see me again

[0:43] Still I find it quite surprising that they turned to a miko
Tell me, why is it that you came and got involved in this business?
(Sanae) We’re exterminating Youkai and they asked for our help then
So we all agreed to chip in and lend them some assistance

[0:55] (Marisa) Hey, we’re talking to their boss so you probably should keep quiet
(Byakuren) You’re an oppressor of Youkai. I suppose that is expected
Humans demonize the Youkai but sing praises for the Buddha
Nothing had changed even now then. All Youkai will be protected

[1:06] (Sanae) Youkai and gods differ
(Byakuren) Do you think you are just?
(Marisa) This got complicated
(Reimu) Why’s she with us?

[1:16] (Byakuren) I see. Then as someone who has given up on humans
You three would see me sealed away like them

[1:27] (Reimu) I suppose we came to fight you. But first, the spellcard rules
Things are different out there, so follow them

-Quick explanation-

[2:00] (Byakuren) So I see you have been busy. What a delightful system
Humans cannot be killed outright and Youkai must return them
In exchange, Youkai can’t be sealed away as punishment
So then, what do you do when each side gets into a conflict?

[2:12] (Reimu) I designed a spellcard system to fight others gracefully
(Byakuren) Well if there is any merit, I suppose we will soon see
(Marisa) Well if you’re angling for a fight, it’s a fight you’re gonna get
Sanae-… actually, I guess you haven’t recovered yet

[2:22] (Reimu) We’re the Youkai Exterminators, the ones who fix incidents
(Byakuren) That approach is too one-sided. Your hearts are superficial
In the name of the three treasures, I will correct your outlook
Namusa, Namusa. Let us find tolerance a little

[2:34](Marisa) Well, if you lose then you’re coming with us to see your buddies
(Byakuren) And if I win? It looks like the outcome is the same for me
(Reimu) That’s the way these tend to work out. Now prepare to be beaten
(Byakuren) The justice and world that I seek will never be defeated

[2:45] Cast away your judgment, your greed and selfishness
Embrace the light of Dharma in practice

[2:55] (Marisa) Think I’ll pass. I don’t want to be like all those Satori
Enlightenment’s boring. Give me treasure
(Byakuren) Throw away all your desires. All can ascend higher
There is much more to life than cheap pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment