Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Huge Shadow and a Tiny Conclusion



-In the bamboo forest-

[0:36] (Mukou) So, did you hear about “Hisou Tensoku”
(Kaguya) Oh, that shadow that scared some people back then?
(Mukou) Turns out it’s a big advertisement for
That big shrine for the lake up on the mountain

-At the shrine-

[1:20] (Alice) So then I heard from the firefly Youkai
There is a giant in the woods
(Reimu) I get that, but why are you testing here?
(Alice) The shrine’s ground is more clear

[1:36] (Reimu) I don’t care! If you’re moving a big doll here
People think I’m copying!
Sanae and her goddesses have that
Hisou Tensoku thing

-in the Netherworld-

[1:52] (Yukari) All aboard!
(Yuyuko) Oh, did you get a new train?
(Yukari) Well, of course! Since we now use steam!
Making do with stolen power was hard
And this way, Gensokyo remains clean

[2:08] (Yuyuko) I don’t know. It looks like it’s all hot air
(Yukari) This baby can get anywhere!
(Yuyuko) In that case, let’s go get some eel for lunch
We should hurry, before the big dinner rush!

-In the Youkai forest-

[2:24] (Mystia) What is that? A light? It’s growing bigger and brighter and-
(Yukari) Now the final stop! Eel Stand!

-By Misty Lake-

[3:01] (Nue) Hey, what’s up? You’re looking down, Ice Fairy
(Cirno) I can’t find a Daidarabotchi
(Nue) Oh, something new? Is it somewhere hidden then?
(Cirno) If I tame it, nothing’ll scare me!

[3:15] (Nue) So, are they somewhere here in Gensokyo?
(Cirno) I saw one, but it ran far away
(Nue) Well I heard that you can exit Gensokyo
If you can find the proper place

[3:29] (Cirno) As expected of me! I scared Daidarabotchi!
That means I don’t have to be scared of anything then!
(Nue) Well anyway, I should go. We think there’ll be trouble
I was looking for a place to get hold of an old friend

-Kogasa enters-

[3:58] (Cirno) I’m the best!
(Kogasa) Boo! I’m here to steal your soul!
(Cirno) Ahh! And umbrella?! Back off, or else!
(Kogaga) Oh, really? What kind of monster would do that?
You will have to defend herself!

-Mystia enters-

[4:13] (Mystia) Everyone! You’ve got to run! It’s coming!
(Yuyuko) Please come back! I want eat an eel snack!
(Youmu) I’m sure we could catch her without the train
(Yukari) Blasphemy! Steampunk all the way!

[4:27] (Neutral) Gensokyo, a land beyond all common sense
Where both fantasy and dreams change what she saw
What’s a big shadow and things still unknown
Have in common? Unthinkable Natural Law!

No comments:

Post a Comment