Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Style (A Touhou Parody of "Style" by Taylor Swift, ft Reimu and Marisa)

(Marisa) Reimu! Borrowed this from Kourin, it’s new!
(Reimu) I told you that stuff doesn’t interest me. Don’t care
(Marisa) But it says that you can judge people by what clothes they wear
(Reimu) Well, if what that says is true, then what
Do all the clothes that they all wear say?
Let’s take a look at Sanae…

She’s got that Outside Shrine Maiden uniform
(Marisa) I don’t get how you guys can wear that and keep warm
At least that the sleeves cut off seems to be a real norm
I guess that is a “Good Girl” style
That is from her “Good Girl” style

She’s got that Frog-Dress, Eye-Hat, and long sleeve shirt
And she’s got a mirror and ropes above her long skirt
(Reimu) I’d say it’s an act just for faith, but it couldn’t hurt
That is the Moriya Shrine style
(Marisa) It’s part of a weird shrine style

(Reimu) Maybe so, but let’s look all over Gensokyo
Look at those on the mountain, what about their clothes?
(Marisa) Okay, I guess that next we’ll look at the Kappa and the Crow Tengu…
Give me a few…
I guess we’ll start here with Nitori
She wears the same outfit daily
And then the Crow Tengu’s designs…

Well she’s got a backpack, wisp hat and pocket-dress
It’s blue and has a criss-cross key over her chest
With waders even though the Kappa swim the best
What in the world is that style? I guess it’s the kappa style

They’ve both got dress shirts, short skirts, and a tokin
One clicks a shutter, the other flips up a screen
They both wear geta, but still have the fastest flight speed
What’s up with that tengu style? A business-look tengu style?

(Reimu) Alright, who’s next?
(Marisa) Ooh! Let’s do them! The SDM!

They’ve got a French maid, jamies, and Chinese dress
Don’t get me started with Flandre’s wings and the rest
And Remi wears pink because when she eats, it’s mess
(Reimu) What in the hell’s with their style? You can’t read them by their style!

No comments:

Post a Comment