Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Our Hisou Tensoku

-At the Moriya Shrine-

[0:15] (Sanae) So, what have we all learned today?
(Suwako) Oh come on, lighten up Sanae!
(Sanae) We were told not to cause big trouble again
Or else we’d get kicked off of the mountain

[0:25] (Suwako) Hey Kanako, help me out here!
(Kanako) Maybe I won’t. This is too much fun
(Suwako) Okay, who do you think built all of that?
We needed to get help from someone

[0:37] (Kanako) Alright, the Kappa helped us out
So the Tengu don’t have a problem
(Sanae) So that means you asked first?
And I guess it’s the same for that Hell Raven?

[0:54] (Suwako) Well, uh… not exactly
(Kanako) Hey, she came up with me
And was asking about the Yagarasu
Since I fed it to her, I thought she should owe me
So I gave her something only she could do
(Sanae) Won’t that one Satori learn that she’s missing?
(Kanako) I figured that she would go home herself
(Utsuho) I don’t know where it is. Orin’s better at that
(Sanae) What do we do with her?
(Suwako) This raven’s something else

-In the Youkai Forest-

[1:30] (Cirno) And I found this giant Youkai!
(Wriggle) Ooh, was it a Daidarabotchi?
(Cirno) No, this one wasn’t big enough
Anyway, it tried to attack me!

[1:42] (Rumia) Well, did you freeze it after that?
(Cirno) No, the stupid thing just wouldn’t give up
I know I would have beaten it anyway
But that big thing was actually tough

[1:52] (Daiyousei) So then, what did that thing look like?
(Cirno) It had these giant claws that looked like swords!
(Mystia) That’s scary! Where is it?
(Cirno) I fought it out in the forest!

[2:09] (Mystia) I’m not going in there! It could be anywhere!
(Cirno) Good idea. Someone like you’d lose instantly
(Wriggle) Well, I’ll try to find it. We should warn everyone
In the forest that that thing’s running free

[2:21] I’ll go tell Marisa and the doll magician
Daiyousei, can you tell Reimu at the shrine?
(Cirno) Come on guys, I’ll beat it the next time I see it
It is just a weakling! Everything will be fine

-At the SDM-

[3:01] (Patchouli) “The Legend of the Scarlet Wall”? What is the gatekeeper up to with this?
(Sakuya) Well, I should bring her in
(Patchouli) “Feel the Strength of my Taichi Fist!”?

-Marisa enters-

[3:18] She’s been reading too much manga in her spare time
Though I’m loathe to do so, I’ll dispose of them
(Marisa) Well in that case, I’ll be taking them off your hands!
(Reimu) Marisa, get back here!
(Alice) Oh no, not again

-inside the SDM. Marisa enters-

[3:30] (Remilia) Well hello, Marisa. Where are you going?
(Marisa) Off to steal the manga Patchy doesn’t want!
(Remilia) No, I don’t think you will. I’m not finished with them
You will not get past me
(Marisa) Oh year? Bring it on then!

-Reimu and Alice enter. Sakuya, Patchouli, Flandre and Meiling enter-

[3:44] (Reimu) Marisa, you’re cornered! Stand aside, vampire!
(Remilia) I think not. This time, she has gone too far
(Alice) Further than ice fairies? Because that was a mess
(Marisa) Well, you’re all to slow… so eat my [Blazing Star]!
(Remilia) Sakuya, after her!
(Sakuya) Flandre, please watch Meiling
(Patchouli) Idiots. Don’t disturb me in the library
(Remilia) I’m afraid it’s too late. You have drawn a bad fate
Marisa turned rightward, so they’re fighting there, Patchy.

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment