Monday, October 24, 2011

Backlog 2008

I'm ah...n Riddlin' 
01/29/2008
I'm a companion, I am a friend.
Wherever you are, there I'll be till I end.
I can move fast in a snap, Mach 1 to be exact
You create me, and I'll fade. That itself is a fact.



Riddle Rhyme
01/29/2008
We are brothers, opposing, forever entwined.
The sides of the Sun and the Shade.
Never together, we're both sides, and you will find,
One can recede, the other fade.
Not quite told as black and white.
Yet we are the difference between oblivion and sight.
By your leave, farewell we bade.



Who am I?
01/29/2008
You kill me, you waste me, you spend me abound.
You always seem to lose me, and I've been rarely found.
I flow forward, continuum, relativity's my check.
I'm an herb, yet I'm with you, part of life's winding trek.
You measure me, yet I transcend you.
I'll outlast your endeavor.
I'm constant, that is true.
Always, and Forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment