Monday, October 24, 2011

Series Green


From the more detailed Green stickies in my journal

To a Mr. Roy Gregory Biv (3/20/07)
I’ll tell you now, we are all in grey
Having pure color will fade us away
We cannot stay in concentrated light
We cannot maintain our tumultuous flight

Aspire not for purity of dastardly, dark ends
Do not suggest you will judge all your friends
The light and the dark, two parts to one
Judge not by the color or it’ll be you who I shun

Contemplation of Purity (3/20/07)
 The time has come to think about
To what it is I scream and shout
The subject in which I most brood
The difference that’s between evil and good

Both are seen in man’s bitter mind
Search deep and true and you will find
Both are locked in an endless fight
Which side is which? Black or White?

Within the White, all is shown
Revealed it is, all you’ve known
Up above, the sky so bright
I will be blinded by the unforgiving light

Within the black, I’m hidden in shade
Secrets abound, reason to be afraid
Buffeted around, by unseen hands tossed
Within the void, I’m truly lost.

Remains (3/20/07)
I’d like to ask you currently
On something which I talk
Please answer in all honesty
And in response don’t balk

I’d like to know what you may think
About what’s after the end
Even if to this subject you shrink
I would still know, my friend

You know for a fact that you will die
Inevitable it’ll be
No matter how you rage and cry
It’ll happen, just you see

But when that dreary day arrives
I want you to find
What last and stays, and still survives
When you die and leave it behind

Random (3/20/07)
Memoria, the name of the place
Where dreams and goals receive
The highest honor, the greatest grace
And these are what deceive
The fickleness of they that lurk
Among the alleys dark
You may end up with a dirk
Laid out in the park
The inhabitants of Memoria
Hostile to the core
All blessed with inherent Gloria
Twisted in their lore
Beware if you dine in their halls
The pendulum is the key
Beware of them when the clock hand falls
Or you’ll end up like me

No comments:

Post a Comment