Monday, October 24, 2011

The Function of Conflicting Interactionalism (10/24/11)

I suppose the main issue is that I’m out of practice
What was once easy has become difficult with time
I am used to an affair upon which I relied
A change from an old paradigm

Though I am now as I was before those two years of change
I still am as I was in-between
Thus the process of reversion is dependent on recursion
To walk straight again without a shoulder to lean

So what I do not miss is her as many would easily assume
In a sense, that one has disappeared
No trace of the familiar or the characteristics defined
A difference from what was once revered

Nor that statement of old and the routine sans design
As they wore away from constant use
Nor the chaos of life and its factors within
The patience against periodic abuse

Nor can I complain of the result that resulted
For I saw its conclusion long ago
Not can I in face of that slight be insulted
At the fact of something I already know

And I was months ahead in the prediction of what was
And saw the finale before
That day that I had confirmation of fact
And shut that meta and physical door

I suppose the issue is now is that I’m curious again
Yet those other parties seem to want to hide
Information’s my drug, and they withhold it from me
But with my patience, time I will bide

What infuriates is that it’s assumed that I am opposed to this course
That I would respond unfavorably, and with physical force
That he presumes that I am blind, deaf, and possibly dumb
So as to ignore his obvious avoidance and what will likely come

His worries are obvious, and predictably unfounded
There’s little to fear if this course comes naturally without thought
And if it is her will by which this silence is maintained
Embolden Yourself! You’re already caught :P

No comments:

Post a Comment