Thursday, April 9, 2015

Catastrophe in Bhava-Agra ~ Wonderful Heaven (12)

[0:16] (Tenshi) Finally, there is one more challenger
(Suika) Hey, it’s the ghost. Have a beer!
(Yuyuko) I will have to decline. This is for work
Celestial, over here

-further away-

[0:29] (Tenshi) You’re the ghost that wandered up here last week
So you came back after all
Alright then, what did you want to say then?
(Yuyuko) End this today, or you’ll fall

[0:41] (Tenshi) I will, after I have been defeated
But your threat is quite scary
(Yuyuko) I have power over death after all
(Tenshi) Well it’s not like that hurts me

[0:53] (Yuyuko) Ah, let me be clear. Your existence is not without death
It only means that you have extended the time that you can use and stretched out what’s left

[1:10] (Tenshi) I see your point. So what are you doing here?
(Yuyuko) I just came by to make sure this message is clear
No more ghosts will be slain for today
Though I regret the snow will go away

[1:34] (Tenshi) Yeah, I got it. It was getting boring too
I was planning to clean it up this afternoon
(Yuyuko) Then let’s have fun with some summer snow
Just like life, enjoy it before it goes

-relocating to Suika’s spot-
[2:14] (Tenshi) But really, I don’t get what you’re doing
How is there snow in summer?
(Yuyuko) It is because it is much more charming
Than it is in the winter

[2:27] (Tenshi) But how are you making it snow up here?
(Yuyuko) It is due to humans, see?
With enough diligence to set your heart
Anyone can die freely

[2:38] (Tenshi) Alright, I yield. Onto another point
How did you solve this so fast?
And why didn’t you come to beat me then?
(Yuyuko) I wanted the snow to last

[2:50] (Tenshi) I think you’re quite strange. So what is it that suddenly changed?
(Yuyuko) It is because my servant has nothing to do because all the spirits that you slew

[3:08] (Tenshi) Ah, that makes sense. So back to work tomorrow?
(Yuyuko) Well first, there is an exercise that is underway
She will soon come up here to fight you
Yes, a battle will burn that fat away

[3:32] (Tenshi) that sounds like fun. (Yuyuko) Don’t be overconfident
You might be surprised at the strength of my servant
Well, I should leave it at that for now
It is time that I started my descent

Timeline
Follow Yuyuko
Follow Tenshi
Follow Suika

No comments:

Post a Comment