Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When? (13)

[0:00] (Youmu) Where’s my mistress?!
-immediate combat-

-Tenshi shows off-
[0:40] (Tenshi) Well I’ll admit you are a lively one for someone who’s already half dead
(Youmu) All the slain ghosts… so you’re the one!
Tell me, what is it that you have done?

[0:52] (Tenshi) Lay bare the ghosts and all their temperaments. Make Scarlet Mist to rock the world then
(Youmu) … I don’t think I understand it. It seems like you can’t hold conversations

-more fighting-

[2:01] (Tenshi) Oh really. You’ve come here to punish me! Stop talking and give me all you’ve got!
(Youmu) I don’t think I really get it…Are you really trying to get shot?
I’ve had enough of this. Where’s my mistress? (Suika) She headed back home an hour ago
She said tell you she’ll eat the snacks that you hid if she thinks you’re too slow
-Youmu leaves-

No comments:

Post a Comment