Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Usual Days (16)

[0:09] (Yukari) Moon Rabbit, you look like you're lost in thought
(Reisen) Gap Youkai? Yes, you could say that
(Yukari) 50 Yen for your thoughts or a Ryo?
(Reisen) Tell me, how do you fight Celestials?

[0:28] (Yukari) Oh, I see. Any one specifically?
(Reisen) Yes, I have been told her name's Tenshi
(Yukari) Oh, that one? You can beat her easily
That is because she isn't bright, you see?

[0:45] (Reisen) Well then, how would you suggest I approach this?
What tactics will she use?
(Yukari) She will fire beams of a red light, but you can bend them without issue

[1:03] (Reisen) Beams of light? Then what is the strange weather?
(Yukari) Temperaments contained within her sword
From its blade, she can shake the earth and skies
In it is where the scarlet weather lies

[1:21] (Reisen) So I see. What is it you need of me? There's no way this info is free
(Yukari) Perceptive. Tell me, what gave me away? (Reisen) You are not trying to hide it as hard as Tewi

[1:39] (Yukari) Yes, well done! There is something I need you to do
Just do as your master says
Defeat her, and the weather will soon cease to be
As if like our Usual Days

No comments:

Post a Comment