Saturday, April 4, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (11)

[0:00] (Sakuya) Mistress, there is a visitor who is seeking an audience with you

[0:08] (Sanae) Are you the “Mistress” that lives here?
(Remilia) I see a challenger appears
The weather outside is quite dramatic
I wonder who could be behind that?

[0:24] (Sanae) It’s rather nice today, you mean?
Although the Tengu are making a scene
It’s nice to meet you after all this time
I represent the Moriya Shrine

[0:40] (Remilia) … You’re not after information about weather formations?
Today there is an incident
(Sanae) Is that why everyone’s fighting? It’s really not exciting
The weather was fine where I went

[0:56] Anyway, we offer you divine favor for your faith
Normally Miss Kanako would be here to arbitrate
(Remilia) A goddess of the clear sky holds no sway to one like I
And it is a certainty that my subjects are of the same mind

[1:36] (Sanae) I will relay that to my god. Our offer stands no matter what
(Remilia) Fate protects this house even without
The faith that you have come to collect

[1:52] (Sanae) Alright then, I have a question
(Remilia) So you do have an investigation
(Sanae) I heard about you talking with those two
So, can you tell me if it’s all true?

[2:08] I heard that you’re a real vampire, but I couldn’t believe it
Are you like the stories say?
A terror that rules over the night, only beaten by the sunlight?
Who sleeps away in the day?

[2:24] (Remilia) Yes indeed, it’s true! So you have heard
About the strength of my kind.
(Sanae) So you’re real? That’s really cool!
(Remilia) … How is it that you don’t mind?

[2:40] (Sanae) Vampires are a classic, though zombies are popular
There’ve been less in recent years- (Remilia) Sakuya, please come here and remove her

No comments:

Post a Comment