Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When? (12)

[0:40] (Youmu) Excuse me, is this the way to Heaven?
(Iku) Indeed, but I have a task for you
Warn everyone of what’s to come-
(Youmu) Sorry, but I have things I must do

[0:52] Tell me, have you seen a pink phantom pass by?
She might be trailing some fallen snow
(Iku) Yes, she passed by. Do you seek her?
(Youmu) Yes. I need to find her. Where’d she go?

-directions-

[2:02] Alright, so Heaven is over that way
My thanks to you for assisting me
(Iku) When you have time, warn everyone
That a giant earthquake soon will be

[2:15] (Youmu) Is it connected to a smaller one
That hit the shrine sometime this morning?
(Iku) It may well be. We shall soon see
We are still currently investigating

Timeline
Follow Youmu
Follow Iku

No comments:

Post a Comment