Saturday, April 25, 2015

Drunk as I Like (15)

[0:08] (Yukari) Ah, Suika? Made it to Heaven, I see
(Suika) Who goes there? Oh wait, it’s Yukari
(Yukari) So tell me, have you attained Nirvana?
(Suika) Well, who knows? Why don’t you come and drink with me?

[0:24] (Yukari) In a while, but there’s been a little stir
Can you go and fix up the shrine? (Suika) Sure
What, ya don’t trust the celestial girl?
(Yukari) You know as well as I not to believe her

[0:40] (Suika) Anyway, did ya find your “intruder” after all?
(Yukari) Well, not quite, but I did find out where she came to call
(Suika) What a treat, the Sage of Youkai sweating just a bit
(Yukari) Well, I still don’t know what to make of it

[1:03] By the way, where is the celestial now?
(Suika) Oh, that girl? She already went down
(Yukari) What a mess, this had become quite a chore
(Suika) Take a drink and don’t think anymore!

[1:20] (Yukari) If only things were really that easy
(Suika) Then ya should become like the Oni!
Find Kasen and any old kitchen knife
Then ya can be like me- (Yukari) As Drunk as I Like?

[1:36] But then what if I’m hated because I’m an Oni?
(Suika) No problem. Everyone knows you’re hated already
(Yukari) You wound me with your accusations. I will just leave
To have a little chat with a bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment