Thursday, April 9, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (13)

[0:00] (Remilia) Sakuya, that’s enough waiting. Go and bring me a likely culprit!
-Sakuya disappears-

-Sakuya reappears with Reisen. Weather change: Foggy-
[0:08] (Reisen) Hey, wait. What am I doing here?
(Remilia) Another suspect has appeared!
Yes, quite suspicious. This foggy business
Reveal what you did to make thing clear

[0:25] (Reisen) I don’t have time for this right now
Right now Eientei’s melting down
(Remilia) Oh, that’s a pity. In that case, tell me
Why would you burn your home to the ground?

[0:40] (Reisen) … Mukou’s surrounded by dry heat, and princess is forming sleet
So the forest is a sauna
Fire and ice is everywhere, and it’s only increasing
Whenever they kill each other

[0:56] (Remilia) That is quite a shame for you. So what do you plan to do?
(Reimu) Maybe a fog illusion, to lead one of them away
(Remilia) Finally, a confession! You’re behind the illusion
Of a blond cookie phantom that appeared nearby my house yesterday!

[1:34] (Reisen) Did she look like a young human with blond hair and a purple dress?
(Remilia) Yes, it was cast well. So what was its job?
It’s clear that it is time you confessed.

[1:52] (Reisen) That wasn’t me, but I saw her cutting bamboo shoots yesterday
Mukou interfered and she disappeared
It seems that she vanished without a trace

[2:08] (Remilia) Back to what we were discussing: the weather that you are changing
I suggest that you end it soon
Of course I know why you did it, but I will not forgive it
You already can see the moon

[2:24] (Reisen) Hey maid, can you take me back? I am needed to clean up
(Remilia) So you’re not the mastermind. Well then, don’t waste my time!
(Reisen) You’re the one who brought me here (Remilia) That was your chance to confess
Sakuya, on the way back bring me the suspect who is clearly next

Timeline
Follow Remilia
Follow Reisen

No comments:

Post a Comment