Saturday, April 25, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (16)

[0:00] (Remilia) Sakuya, the doll magician. She is the type to be pulling strings

[0:08] (Alice) The vampire. I’m not surprised
(Remilia) I can see the truth in your eyes
You are the culprit. Now just admit it!
You controlled a doll to come last night

[0:24] (Alice) What doll is she referring to?
(Sakuya) A blond human girl had just passed through
(Remilia) The Sage of Youkai hired you last night
You took the cookies as pay, didn’t you?!

[0:40] (Alice) May I go and see Patchouli? (Sakuya) She is resting presently
She caused quite a scene earlier
(Alice) Well it seems that she was correct about this new incident
It’s all about the odd weather

[0:56] (Remilia) Dodging questions left and right. My, you’re putting up a fight
Now I’m more firmly convinced that you’re doing bad things now
(Alice) Has she been like this for long? (Remilia) My guesses are never wrong!
(Sakuya) Due to the changing weather, Mistress is unable to leave and go out

[1:36] (Remilia) Well magician, here’s a pardon if you divulge information
The doll-ghost could talk and chose to walk
What might you know about its form then?

[1:52] (Alice) That doesn’t sound like it’s a doll… but there’s that doll by the Nameless Hill
(Remilia) That’s another clue! You know what to do
Sakuya, bring that doll here, won’t you?

[2:08] (Alice If you’re bringing that doll right here, then I guess I should get clear
(Remilia) Yes, I’m busy. Don’t waste my time
If you want to make the rain fall, just reach up and… control dolls?
That makes no sense. Now, next in line!

[2:24] Sakuya, what is this mist? (Medicine) It’s not mist, it’s poison fog!
(Remilia) Is that the darkness Youkai? (Sakuya) No mistress, this is the doll

[2:40] (Medicine) You’re that wretched human maid! (Remilia) She’s my maid, you understand?
And as for her demeanor, I’m not sure if anyone can call her human

No comments:

Post a Comment