Thursday, April 16, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (15)

[0:00] (Remilia) Sakuya, when that fairy wakes up, just throw her in the lake

[0:08] Fairies are no longer suspects. That ice fairy made quite a mess
(Sakuya) My apologies. She sought to fight me. So I thought she might have crimes to confess
(Remilia) that kind of thinking’s too naïve. What could that fairy really achieve?
Go get Marisa. See, she’s a leader. Yes, she’s the one who tries to deceive
-Sakuya exits-

-Sakuya and Marisa enter-
[0:40] (Marisa) Hey there Remi, whatcha up to? (Remilia) Know that I can see through you!
So why don’t you just surrender?
(Marisa) Like it’d really be that easy! (Remilia) In that case, you will soon see
The strength of my Outside power!

[0:56] (Marisa) You’re wide open! [Blazing Star]! (Remilia) A straight charge won’t get you far!
(Marisa) What the heck?! Clean up your floors! (Remilia) If you run right here, you’ll fall

[1:12] (Marisa) [Easy Harvest: Master Spark]! (Remilia) [Duck and Cover], missed your mark!
(Marisa) … you know that you’re just crouching? (Remilia) From you, ignorance is not too surprising

[1:36] (Remilia) Now I’ll respond offensively. I hope you dodge, [Vampire Sweep]!
(Marisa) So you can fight back as well as you brag? Then prepare for [Blazing Star-like Tag]!

[1:52] (Remilia) A game of tag? I’m over here! Come back and try in 500 years!
Yes, it’s obvious. You’re not behind this. Your ignorance is now crystal clear

[2:08] (Marisa) Hey, you can’t be sure about that. Who knows what’s under my hat
There’s no way that I’m innocent
(Remilia) You’re too simple to understand the genius of my plan
You’re not behind this incident

[2:24] (Marisa) But look, I’m making it rain! That’s all that I will explain
(Remilia) Weather does not concern me. Now I tire of your game

[2:40] Sakuya, send her back home (Marisa) Wait, no- Goddamn it, Remi
So much for my master plan of leaving everything here to dry my wet laundry…

No comments:

Post a Comment