Friday, April 3, 2015

Bloom Nobly, Ink-Black Cherry Blossoms ~ Border of Life (10)

[0:07] (Yuyuko) Oh? A tempest in my winter wonderland?
(Aya) Alright, the weather is getting out of hand
(Yuyuko) You are making my snow blow away! That isn’t fair!
Snow’s only pretty when it’s not in the air!

[0:33] (Aya) As usual, I don’t think that I get what you say
But you should leave either way
(Yuyuko) I will avenge my fallen snow companions right now!
I’ll make your tempest end today!

[0:47] (Aya) This is annoying. Alright, that’s enough. I give up.
(Yuyuko) Pooh. Your tempest is still here
(Aya) So, are you going up or down the mountain? Because
we need this road to be clear

[1:00] (Yuyuko) I’m going up. But before that
Do you happen to know where Youmu is at?
(Aya) The half-phantom? Well, let’s see…
I hear her at the Genbu Ravine

[1:13] (Yuyuko) It looks like Yukari took care of that little issue for me
In that case, carry on. All my perception will be gone

[1:27] (Aya) Even for you two, that seem ambiguous
(Yuyuko) I will ascend and throw all my thoughts away
(Aya) So it’s Nirvana for that one ghost princess?
(Yuyuko) If you say so. I’ll be in Heaven today
-Yuyuko floats up-

[1:53] (Aya) Sounds like a scoop. So who will take the Netherworld then?
Maybe that half-phantom?
I should congratulate her if she’s coming this way
… the snow has blown away

-near the Genbu Ravine-
[2:06] (Youmu) I’m worried about that note. Miss Yuyuko is “missing”?
And she may never come back?
Did something happen to Hell when the spirits vanished?
(Komachi) I’d say you’re on the right track

No comments:

Post a Comment