Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Any Foe (Touhou Parody of "Let it Go" from Disney's "Frozen")

LN: Here it is. My inevitable Frozen parody

As the dawn breaks on the Misty Lake
Someone strong emerges from ice
She’s coming to challenge all foes
To try to beat them all in fights

A chill cuts through the Misty Lake’s morning breeze
As the ground below slowly starts to freeze

Don’t you know I’m the best fairy
No one else here’s strong as me!
I’m the real deal, so they will know
Well, here I go!

Any foe, any foe can’t hold me back anymore
Any foe, any foe will lose to what is in store
I don’t care who stands in my way
Feel my icy storm!
I’m sure that you will thaw out anyway

It’s funny how these weaklings think they can stand tall
I will crush them right here cuz they can’t get to me at all
It’s time to see what I can do
Gonna win without any issue
They're gonna meet the best fairy, that’s me!

Any foe, any foe, I will freeze you up in the sky
Any foe, any foe, the strongest is Atai!
Here I am, so come and play
My ice storm goes on!

I’ll cryo-freeze you like a piece of English beef
I’ll declare war on you guys for trying to mess with me
You guys will pay for knocking down my house before
I’m gonna freeze you all, I’m the strongest for sure!

Any foe, any foe will be brought down to their knees
Any foe, any foe will fall to my [Perfect Freeze]
They will taste [Icicle Fall]!
No one can beat me! Because I’m the strongest one of them all

No comments:

Post a Comment