Friday, December 19, 2014

Phantom Ensemble (7)

[0:00] (Lyrica) Well, that’s gonna be a mess. The chatty press will keep on asking questions for a long time
Well as long as that girl keeps from saying much, she will be fine… for now, that is
So the music that I’ve got is still boring. There isn’t any part that’s too interesting
I need to find something no one is expecting

-Reisen appears-
[0:24] (Reisen) Excuse me, have you seen a white earth rabbit?
She’s wearing a necklace with a small carrot
She might be here, hiding somewhere
Or playing pranks
(Lyrica) No, I haven’t, not today. And by the way,
How did you manage to sneak up on me like that?
(Reisen) Ah, sorry for any surprise. That was my eyes

[0:51] (Lyrica) Oh, do your eyes have some ability?
Besides, of course, that they kinda help you see?
(Reisen) Yes, I was using them to bend the light
So I could remain out of sight

[1:03] (Lyrica) Huh, that’s a weird one, what else does it do?
(Reisen) What makes you think there was any more to it?
(Lyrica) Your sound was weird, I couldn’t hear it well
You have been here for a bit

[1:15] (Reisen) Perhaps I’ll show you, you are suspicious!
Do you really not know anything at all?
(Lyrica) This might be interesting, so I won’t say
I want to see your eyes anyway

[1:28] (Reisen) Well then, prepare, noisy ghosts
I won’t back down even if you all attack
(Lyrica) What do you mean? I’m obviously alone
(Reisen) (Oh, it seems like they both went back)

[1:52] (Lyrica) Oh, I think I get it. You’re just bending wavelengths of light and sound
Messing with what’s playing all around

[2:17] (Reisen) Ah, it seems you’ve seen the trick. What do you think?
(Lyrica) It’s perfect for something I’m working on
(Reisen) So then, about my first question:
Where has she gone? (Lyrica) I’m not tellin’

[2:30] (Reisen) Well then, here I come again
[Scatter sign: Dream of Prosperity (Luna Megalopolis)]!
If you won’t talk, then I’ll make you
Try dodging this!

[2:41] (Lyrica) [Noise Sign: Lyrica Solo Live]! It’s on the house!
Sometimes you have to let the music out
Huh, wait a sec. That wasn’t me!
Who changed the key?!

[2:54] (Reisen) Changing your sound’s frequency is too easy
I won’t let things to the way you have planned
(Lyrica) Don’t change the pitch! The song gets hard to understand!

[3:07] (Reisen) If you answer me honestly, I’ll stop
Or else I’ll make the notes that you’re playing drop
(Lyrica) Alright, enough! I was messing around!
There’s no white earth rabbit I have found

[3:20] (Reisen) A dead end then? Fine, on to the next place
I am sure I will catch up on this long chase
Sorry for the rudeness and being rough
(This has gone on for long enough!)

[3:33] (Lyrica) That’s cool, it was fun to hear
It gave me an idea, a way to trick the ear
Now just to make it work with the new piece
Anyway, I’m out then. Peace!

[3:46] (Reisen) … She’s somewhat like Marisa
… So, are you two going to go after her?
(Merlin) Ah! How did you notice us?
(Reisen) It’s easy with my power

No comments:

Post a Comment