Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy (6)

[0:06] (Reisen) You beat Reimu? Somehow, I don’t think that’s true
(Cirno) Yeah, I did too! It was really easy!
I have beat all of the people that I’ve faced
There’s no one here that is stronger that me

[0:18] (Reisen) (Still, a fairy? Is Reimu feeling too ill?
She had seemed fine when I saw her back then)
Excuse me then, I better check up on her
So then fairy, if you would pardon me-
(Cirno) There’s no way I would let you leave!

[0:33] (Reisen) (A wall of ice? This fairy’s not normal
It seems like ice is under her control)
So then, how was Reimu when you saw her? Was she alright?
(Cirno) She was worried because she wore black and white

[0:46] (Reisen) (Wait, black and white? Isn't that Marisa?
Reimu’s fine then, so I don’t have to check)
Well then, if you’re my enemy we should make eye contact
With the strongest fighters, that shows great respect

[0:59] (Cirno) That’s fine by me! Alright then, go ahead!
That’s really weird, your eye’s a funky red!
(Reisen) Oh, that? Yeah, that’s something that takes everyone by surprise
That’s just part of my [Lunatic Red Eyes]

[1:11] (Cirno) Well then, let’s start! You’re gonna lose right now!
(Reisen’s Double) Well here I come, [Lunatic Stare Tuning]
(Reisen) (Alright, when she’s distracted I had better take my leave)
(Cirno) Your attacks are so weak, I don’t feel a thing!
(Reisen) (Tewi probably left the village by now, at least
Maybe I will go head to the east)

[1:28] (Cirno) [Icicle Fall]! You can’t attack me at all
Just stop dodging! Come make this interesting!
I’m glad that white rabbit didn’t want to fight
If she’s weaker than you, that’d be boring

[1:41] Alright then, here! [Freeze Sign: Cold Divinity]
Don’t you regret trying to fight with me?
You should give up, I am the strongest there is!
There is no way that you can still win this

[2:23] Hey, where’d she go? She just vanished suddenly!
I guess she ran. That means the winner’s me!
So that means I win against the white rabbit
I’ll go tell her so she’ll admit defeat

[2:36] She’s at my shrine, so I guess there will be fine
After that, I need to beat someone else
If this goes on, soon there will be no one left
To battle me and I will be the best
Everyone knows I’m the strongest!

-in the forest-
[2:51] (Reisen) If Tewi’s pranking, she’s probably hidden
And Youkai won’t be happy with her “work”
In fact, if certain others like the vampire were hit
I am pretty sure that they would go beserk

[3:03] Maybe smaller Youkai in the forest?
A search out there would probably be best
If not, where else might Tewi think that she’s like to try to go?
I guess she might go off to go prank Mukou

-near the shrine-
[3:16] (Cirno) Hey, there it is! Now where’s the white rabbit?
Hey, white rabbit! I just beat up your boss!
It was really easy, so there is no point if you hide!
Hey, it sounds like someone is hiding inside!

[3:28] (Reimu) Oh, so it’s just a noisy fairy. Great.
The shrine is closed for now, so go away
(Cirno) No way! This shrine is mine and it is open for the year
Though I don’t think anybody will come here
(Reimu) I don’t even know where to start with that nonsense
Oh, great. What is this other presence?

[3:45] (Suika) I heard fairies reclaim abandoned buildings
Maybe you should have people worshipping?
(Reimu) Oh, hey Suika. Can you clean up around here?
And I’m still here. This shrine still means something!

[3:58] Sorry fairy, but this shrine’s still occupied
You’ll have to go to find somewhere else to play
(Cirno) No way, I won this shrine when I beat Reimu
So I’ll beat you to make you go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment