Friday, December 12, 2014

Oriental Dark Flight (6)

-Marisa is exploring-
[1:08] (Marisa) Well let’s see now. It must be where all the flowers are growing out too much
I guess I’ll take a look at what looks amiss
Well this weird smell comes from this clearing that’s over that way
Hey there you! Doll girl! What is this crazy mist?

[1:21] (Medicine) It’s not mist; this is fog. There’s a difference, stupid human
(Marisa) Either way, this weird stuff is making my head spin
(Medicine) That’s not all, you will fall to your death in my poison fog
(Marisa) Oh, that’s it? So it’s just a flower poison?

[1:45] (Medicine) How is that? Are you done? Can you feel your death approach you?
(Marisa) Sorry, but something like that’s not really worth much
(Medicine) What the heck?! Not again! Are you really just a human?
(Marisa) Yeah, but I have a spell for things I don’t wanna touch

[1:58] (Medicine) Alright then, I guess I’ll have to defeat you the hard way
(Marisa) Hey, are ya a real doll or some kinda Youkai?
(Medicine) I don’t have to answer you, you stupid wretched human
(Marisa) Hey come on, don’t be rude or else I’m gonna cry

-Girls are fighting-
[3:11] (Medicine) (What the heck?! I can’t win! Nothing I do seems to phase her)
(Marisa) Hey, so you’re a real doll? This is something else!
(Medicine) It’s no good, guess I have to ask Su-san for her power
(Marisa) Alice might get a kick that you think by yourself

[3:19] (Medicine) What is that supposed to mean? Who the heck is this “Alice” girl?
(Marisa) Oh, she is this weird girl. A crazy puppeteer
(Medicine) So someone who takes dolls and makes slaves out of them daily?
I will kill anyone just like that, is that clear?!

[3:49] (Marisa) Huh, that’s weird. Guess she’s gone and that mist of hers went with her
Oh wait, no. That was “fog”. Though it seemed all the same
Still it seemed like she was really angry about something
She was too aggressive. Danmaku is a game

[4:01] Oh well, guess I should go check out how things are around home
It’s not like I’ve got much else that I can do
After all, the party doesn’t start until much later
And I’m just waiting for a “response” from Reimu

No comments:

Post a Comment