Saturday, December 20, 2014

Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years (7)

[0:36] (Eiki) Well that explains what’s happening
I was wondering where the souls Komachi had were
(Sakuya) My apologies if my presence distracted her from her duties for far too long then
(Eiki) Don’t worry, this is quite typical for her

[1:01] Still, currently her workload is far too immense, hmmm
(Sakuya) Spare me all the details. So then now
I trust you are aware of the situation? So then
Does this crisis require your attention?

[1:39] (Eiki) I understand, but it’s business
(Sakuya) (Business with flowers? Is she a florist?)

[1:53] (Eiki) These ghosts all came from somewhere
And the true source of the problem’s there
(Sakuya) So this means more people died?
(Eiki) I don’t know why they have multiplied

[2:19] More importantly, let’s review your actions… let’s see
You are far too cold to other humans who do not act like Youkai
(Sakuya) Warm blood means nothing to one as I

[2:43] (Eiki) If you were to die here, your passage would be long
(Sakuya) What passage will I take? Death, you mean?
(Eiki) Yes, this place is Higan, and over there is Hell
But you must worry for what’s between

[3:19] If you behave too badly, you will endure a long journey
It is a passage that thins with good deeds, but your soul may somehow be lost
If you sin, you will pay the cost

[3:44] (Sakuya) So let me see if I’m right
The longer the trip, the worse off?
(Eiki) Souls will wear out before long if they are stuck in the passage in between
They are lost in the equinox

[4:45] (Sakuya) So I see. Souls can feel fatigue
But that does not have anything import now for me
If I don’t treasure the present without worry, I may find that I have become too sick
So for now, I’ll ask after this epidemic

[5:10] (Eiki) Don’t! Too many people think they can wait a while
Once you have died, it’s then far too late
Now, too many people think like you, it’s true
That has made it a big new issue!

[5:47] Don’t be a knife, be good in life!

[6:02] If you don’t, we’ll speak again
And it will be far too late then
For now, just act more warmly
And let your heart be more open

[6:26] (Sakuya) Well, I understand. Though I still don’t see the haste
(Eiki) If you keep putting it off, you will fall into habits you can’t avoid
And your efforts will be put to waste

[6:51] Well, that is all for now, so I’ll cut this talk short. Good day
(Sakuya) (Still she gave quite a lecture anyway)
Ah, here are Red Spider Lilies in bloom, perfect
Well, I should head back home. There’s no need to stay

[7:28] (Neutral) The elegant scarlet maid was told to open up her heart
She would have to try to learn to act warmly to those all around her soon
And try not to live so apart

[7:53] (Eiki) Well, that was her main problem
I can’t fault her for her service
But it’s difficult to judge without my power in these circumstances
And it’s the fault of her mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment