Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple (5)

[0:00] (Neutral) The half-phantom flew on, pondering souls
Why did the flowers grow?

[0:47] (Youmu) So it seems that this spring is odd because of all the flowers now growing
And they now bloom with human souls, and that is driving growth out of control
So why are they gathering here? This isn’t the place they would appear
Well at least they’re not that scary when they are stuck in flowers

[1:15] Maybe I can cut one out and see what sort of soul happens to be held inside?
Oh well, seems that didn’t work. Well at least it was still worth a try

[1:29] (Mystia) Somebody! Come save me!
Evil flower dolls are trying to poison me now!
(Youmu) Sounds like there’s someone there
This must all be related somehow

[1:43] Hang on there! I’m coming!
(Is this all the power of an over-lively spring?)
Oh, it’s miss night-sparrow
Tell me, where is that poison-doll-foe?

[1:56] (Mystia) She’s right there- Oh, she’s gone?
I guess that she didn’t follow when I ran away
Well that’s a big relief
I was going to die if I had stayed

[2:11] (Youmu) So then, this “flower doll”
Was it using human souls in a way you could see?
(Mystia) Wait, she used human souls?
That tiny doll is really scary!

[2:23] (Neutral) There, Youmu found a clue from all around
As Mystia calmed down

[3:12] (Youmu) No, I meant: did you see her do anything that looked like she was using a ghost?
(Mystia) No, I don’t think that’s what she used- Look out! There’s one behind you!
(Youmu) Where?! (Mystia) It’s by your head! (Youmu) Ah, get it off!
(Mystia) No, now it’s by your foot instead!
(Youmu) … Oh, wait, that’s just part of me. It’s my phantom-half part, see?

[3:39] (Mystia) Wait, you’re not a real human? I thought you were when we met during the long night last year
(Youmu) No, I’m only half-human. Anyway, that’s not the problem here

[3:53] It seems like these flowers have too much life and it’s causing them to grow out now
Something must be done soon before everything goes crazy (Mystia) Wow!

[4:07] So then, what will you do?
(Youmu) I have to find a way to end this weird flower view
And set all these ghosts free
(Mystia) Wait, the flowers are ghosts?! That’s scary!

[4:20] (Youmu) Well I know that feeling, but mistress told me to handle this, so I won’t run
This happened suddenly, so it must be the fault of someone
Maybe the normal ghosts will give me a hint about the ones in the flowers
I will have to find one if I want to find that out for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment