Friday, December 19, 2014

Wind God Girl (7)

[0:18] (Bunbunmaru) Straight from the source, I found out that the flowers were all ghosts
Our expert, the half-phantom Youmu had this statement
“Do not worry, the situation is under control
Reimu-san’s out investigating this new incident”

[0:42] (Lyrica) There’s nothing much, just some weirdos flying around everywhere now
(Youmu) Although there is a mystery that we have found
(Lyrica) Oh, bad move. Now you’ve done it. Now you have to take time to explain to her
Ok, I am out then. Cya later!

[1:20] (Aya) Ah, I wanted an interview. Since I saw that she finally met with those two
(Youmu) I thought she was alone… Perhaps she doesn’t know they are there?
(Aya) Anyway, there is a mystery, I hear?

[1:45] (Youmu) Oh, I found out that these flowers are all being grown by these ghosts
It seems like they’re all around making the flowers grow out of control
(Aya) Is that so? That’s good to know. This seem like it’s becoming clearer to me
I heard from a rabbit a good story

[2:09] (Youmu) Oh, what was that? (Aya) That’s a secret~ Needless to say, ghosts are the key
II know something that might solve this new mystery
I heard it from that earth rabbit. The one that lives in Eientei
If you can, you should find her and try to see that she has to say

[2:37] Anyway, that’s a big clue. Now I should look into these ghosts-flowers too
Well I’m off! That’s for the tip. Good luck to you!

[3:00] (Youmu) Well that was odd. So the earth rabbit knows something of note?
I wonder what was important with what that Tengu wrote
The poltergeist seemed to know her, perhaps they met before?
A white rabbit… perhaps I’ll take a look in the north…

-elsewhere-
[3:25] (Aya) So ghost hunting is now the game, but the netherworld’s not the place
I wonder who else deals with ghosts frequently?
The vampire or the miko, or maybe someone else that I still don’t know
These ghosts are probably human ones, so…

[4:03] (Bunbunmaru) True to form, the miko was out
Though it seemed like her methods still deserved some doubt
I found her at the human village in a rampage
Shooting fairies down without care, enraged

[4:27] (Aya) Ah, there’s Reimu. Well there you are! So you’re now investigating
(Reimu) Huh? What about? Is something wrong? (Aya) Obviously, it’s this ghost-flower spring!
(Reimu) Oh, just that? The ghosts are new, but someone said that it’ll probably end
(Aya) And who was that? Can you really trust them?

[4:54] (Reimu) Well, probably? After all, she doesn’t really lie all that much
(Aya) So is this source someone that you think you can trust?
(Reimu) No, not at all. But she would know if something like this was trouble
After all, she’s the Youkai of flowers, so she would know for sure, right?
(Aya) Well, that’s strange. She didn’t say anything when I asked her for any news
(Reimu) That’s probably because it was from you

No comments:

Post a Comment