Monday, December 1, 2014

Kibou Ni Tsuite [Request]

[0:00 - Background: I’ll chase my dreams until the sky burns bright with my hope]

[0:12] I reach out with this hand of mine
But it still (But it still), can’t grasp the things I seek
Our dreams may seem impossible
But I know (But I know) that they’re within my reach

[0:35] The stars I see up in the night sky
They shower me with light as they fly by
They pierce through the darkness at night
I want to be that bright…

[0:47] I want to share these with you
All my hopes and future dreams
With a passion that burns on
It ignites (it ignites) desperately (desperately)
If you ever lose to tears
All your doubts and all your fears
Just look up to what I see
All the stars (all the stars) in the sky (in the sky)
Do you see how they shine brightly?

[1:28] Even if I go search for love
There is no (there is no) guarantee I’ll find it
But still I feel that I must try
Maybe then (maybe then) I’ll learn to love a bit

[1:51] Even in this infinite world
I feel like I’m pulled along by strange fate
But if I catch sight of a light
I will not hesitate

[2:04] I want to share these with you
All my hopes and future dreams
With a resolve made of steel
I’ll move on (I’ll move on) ceaselessly (ceaselessly)
If you’re in pain, suffering
If you’re cast out in the cold
Don’t give up, look to the sun
At the warmth (at the warmth) in the sky (in the sky)
Seize it there, the warmth that you hold

[2:52] Everyone may feel comfort inside
If they give up on things that they can’t see
But then you’ll never achieve your dream
If you stop so early

[3:04] I want to share these with you
All my hopes and future dreams
With the vision of the dawn
I will shine (I will shine) like the stars (like the stars)
If you ever lose your way
Keep on walking, never stop
Find the light that lights your path
And let it (and let it) light your way (light your way)
Hope and dreams go hand in hand
Take that light and understand
How to fight for what you seek
And you’ll find (and you’ll find) that someday (that someday)
That your dream will light up your way

No comments:

Post a Comment