Thursday, December 11, 2014

Wind God Girl (6)

[0:20] (Bunbunmaru) Just to be sure, I looked into other sources at once
Just to rule out any other option, though I had a hunch
The flower view had to do something with spirits and eyes.
I visited the Garden of the Sun to verify

[0:42] (Aya) What is this place? There’s so many different flowers growing here
Maybe I should include a new catalogue…
(Yuuka) Welcome to the Garden of the Sun. Are you prepared to have a little “fun”?
Or are you also here seeking someone?

[1:21] (Aya) Well, I’m here looking for flowers
(Yuuka) Obviously. There are plenty of them here to choose
(Aya) Are you the gardener that tends to these all by yourself?
(Yuuka) More or less, though these all grew by themselves

[1:44] (Aya) I see then. Well, while I am here, do you have time for a comment?
(Yuuka) Sad to say, I really do… It’s that I’m behind the whole incident
(Aya) That’s great news! Why is that sad? It’s a big scoop covering the “All-flower Spring”
(Yuuka) It’s sad for you because I was lying

[2:10] (Aya) Ah, that’s no good. Something like that would have been a juicy story
(Yuuka) You need about 2-3 years to stick to me
Why don’t you write about the shrine? (Aya) It looks like Reimu’s out today
(Yuuka) So she's missing in a crisis? I suppose she’s really as bad as they say

[2:37] (Aya) So these all bloomed without your help? I guess that means that it is somebody else
(Yuuka) Tengu, while you are here, defend yourself!

[3:01] Quite the swift bird. So tell me, are you going to fight back?
(Aya) Just here for news, there is no reason for me to attack
(Yuuka) That’s quite a shame. I heard that Tengu fights are fun to see
(Aya) It would be bad for me if I won duels accidentally

[3:24] (Yuuka) Well kill my fun. Alright then, go. I’ve told you all I really know
(Aya) Maybe I’ll come back later for an interview
(Yuuka) If you do, I will attack. But I know you’ll come back despite what I say
At least come back to bring out you’re A-game

[4:03] (Bunbunmaru) I met the strong flower Youkai
With a point that I needed to still verify
After, I traveled on to look for the culprit again
And was shocked by what I had found then

-in the forest-
[4:28] (Lyrica)  Well then, next show. Maybe I’ll try to add a passage that is slow
But it’s a pain and depressing to have such a stupid change in tempo
(Aya) (What was that? I heard something there.
Something like choking by those bushes just now
Oh well) Well hello there! What have you found?

-at the Garden of the Sun-
[4:52] (Yuuka) That was a shame. I had hoped for more. Maybe this place is too remote?
If the next one is a letdown, I might have to move
Come on, there has to be someone who’s worth a fight out here today
It’s not much fun if anyone wanders in here with no choice but to lose
This is just like the last time, when the flowers bloomed like this 60 years before
I know someone out there can give me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment