Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Beloved Tomboyish Girl (5)

[0:06] (Tewi) You’re too early! I wanted to surprise you
Oh, wait a sec. I thought you were Reimu
(Cirno) How could you think that I was that big weakling?
That’s just stupid. Something is wrong with you
(Tewi) “Weakling” you say? I’d love to see her hear that
Trust me, fairy. You do not want her mad
(Cirno) What’s the big deal? I beat her up earlier!
Then I came here to take over this old shrine!
Since I won, now this place is mine!

[0:34] (Tewi) Wait, you did what?! You’re really serious?
If that happened, that’s just hilarious!
(Cirno) It’s true! I really beat that human up just now for real
Even with that weird attack, that [Fancy Seal]!

[0:46] (Tewi) Well tell me then, what did that card look like?
(Cirno) There were these paper things, all red and white
(Tewi) Wait, what?! You really fought with Reimu and came out on top?
(Cirno) I am the strongest! There’s no way I’ll be stopped!

[0:58] Now I’ll beat you and take over the shrine!
(Tewi) Oh, there’s no point. I’m just here killing time
Oh, right! Instead of fighting me, you should beat up my boss
If you do that, then I’ll admit that I lost

[1:11] (Cirno) Well there is she? (Tewi) I’m actually not sure
(Cirno) Well then, how can I find her to beat her?
(Tewi) I heard that she was looking for me, so she’ll head this way
She’ll be coming that way, so- (Cirno) I’m on my way!
(Tewi) Does she even know who it is she’s looking for?
… Well, it’s not my problem anymore

-in the forest-
[1:28] (Cirno) Now here I go to beat a big white rabbit!
There is no way that she will stand a chance!
What should I say to her before we battle?
What was that one? Oh, right! “It’s time to dance”!

[1:40] Hey white rabbit! Come out from where you’re hiding!
I know that you are coming up that way
(Reisen) Sorry, are you also looking for someone?
A white rabbit that goes by the name Tewi?

-at the shrine-
[2:24] (Tewi) Well, guess that’s it. Nothing else I can do here
I’ll rest a bit and go find someone else
If that fairy really beat up the miko
Reisen will lose and maybe go back home

[2:36] So then, this box is just normal? It seems so
I wonder why Reimu has this old thing?
Oh, there’s a sign! “Offer up your donations
And receive the god of this shrine’s blessing”
Oh hey! That gives me an idea!

-in the forest-
[2:52] (Reisen) So then, fairy. Where did you last see Tewi?
(Cirno) She was supposed to be over that way
That white rabbit at the shrine said that she was on her way
(Reisen) (Wait a second…) “Rabbit at the shrine”, you say?

[3:03] (Cirno) That’s what I said! I’m here to beat her boss!
And after that, she’ll admit that she lost
(Reisen) (Of course she’s up to no good). Take me to her then, fairy
I need to drag her back home (Cirno) You’re too bossy!

[3:16] Why should that white rabbit listen to you?
(Reisen) I’m the one in charge, so she’ll follow me
(Cirno) Oh, wait! So you’re the boss! There’s no way that that disguise worked!
(Reisen) … You’re so confusing even for a fairy…

[3:29] (Cirno) Ah, what my line? “Do you want to dance time”?
… Just forget it! I’m gonna beat you up!
(Reisen) Really? Is there a reason that you want to win so bad?
(Cirno) Don’t think that I’m easy! I am really tough!
I beat up all those people like that one Reimu
So I can always beat you up too!

-at the shrine(‘s storehouse)-
[3:46] (Tewi) Hey, I found one! This smaller box is perfect
I need a strap and then it’ll really fit
Now then, a tag showing it’s made at this shrine…
And then this box will work out then just fine

[3:59] “Donations here, and you will soon have good luck!”
Well, that’s the plan. It shouldn’t be too hard
Maybe I should practice this in the village
No time like now to get a good headstart

No comments:

Post a Comment