Friday, December 19, 2014

Oriental Dark Flight (7)

-Marisa is wandering-
[1:08] (Tewi) Donations to the shrine! Will anyone display their faith?
(Marisa) I’m not sure if Gensokyo has any faith left
(Tewi) Oh, it’s you. Wanna just donate to help out the shrine’s upkeep
(Marisa) If I gave you enough, I’d end up way in debt

[1:20] So then Tewi, does Reimu know you’re out here for donations?
(Tewi) Who can tell? I’m not a mind reader or a god
Anyway, will you pay to be blessed with greater fortune?
(Marisa) Nah, I’m good. Today’s fine, so- huh, that’s really odd

-Shaking the box-
[1:45] Hey, did that box jingle? Don’t tell me there’s money in there?
(Tewi) Yeah, there is. This is from the Human Village
(Marisa) That looks like a lot more than Reimu gets for her offerings
It looks like she should ask ya for the trick that ya did

[1:57] (Tewi) It’s no trick! I just gave them a reason to donate, so-
(Marisa) Wait a sec, they really gave stuff to a Youkai?
(Tewi) Yeah, it was kinda odd, since I preached extermination…
(Marisa) Maybe they thought that you were hoping you would die…

-girls are chatting-
[3:12] Anyway, I should go. I gotta stop by my house soon
Later Tewi! I’ll probably see you later around!
(Tewi) Alright then, are you sure you don’t wanna donate today?
(Marisa) Nah, I need to get something to calm Reimu down

[3:25] (Tewi) Oh, did you do something to piss her off? Was it funny?
(Marisa) I just lost to a fairy while using her name
(Tewi) Oh, that one? I saw her earlier at the shrine today
She tore through this area just before you came

[3:48] (Marisa) So it worked. Good to know. But now I need to get more stuff
The gift that I got won’t be close to good enough
I wonder if she knows… Well, I’ll find out at the viewing
That is if she doesn’t charge in here in a huff

[4:01] (Tewi) Well good luck Marisa. Reimu’s scary when she’s angry
I do not want to be there when she catches on
I should go drop this off and get ready for the viewing
I should go and get some mochi before it’s all gone

No comments:

Post a Comment