Thursday, December 11, 2014

Deaf to all but the Song (6)

[0:23] (Mystia) Alright, I am afraid of ghosts
I can see why it frightens humans the most
To think these flowers were like that
I had better figure out where that scary doll is at

[0:35] Gotta stay away from the flowers
I don’t wanna be hit by a curse!
But it looks like they’re everywhere
This day has turned out to be the worst!

[0:46] (Tewi) "Please make donations to the shrine
Even a little bit will be fine
You will receive our protection
Given by the god of Youkai Extermination"

[0:59] (Mystia) Wait a sec, what did you say?!
Will 200 Ryo still be okay?
(Tewi) Of course it’s fine. That is because
It is your faith that matters most to us

[1:47] So what is your wish for then?
Maybe our god can make it happen
(Mystia) All of these flowers have a ghost
They need to be exterminated or else I will soon be toast

[2:00] (Tewi) Oh, right. I heard about that
I’m sure it won’t be a problem for long
Reimu is out on it right now
And you must know that she is strong

[2:11] (Mystia) Oh, that’s good. She’ll handle it
Now I’ve got to rest here for a bit
I have been running all day
Because so many things keep making me run far away

[2:23] So did you start working at the shrine
Or are you only there for part-time?
(Tewi) Oh, I’m in charge of offerings
While Reimu handles other things

[3:00] (Mystia) So don’t those boxes come with
Those fortune papers you draw for your luck?
(Tewi) Well yes, they should. But mine foes not
Because as far as workers go, I am not ordinary

[3:11] I can just give you good luck
With the power of my ability
(Mystia) Wait, are you sure that is okay?
Won’t your god find out and get angry?

[3:24] (Tewi) Hey, don’t worry about a thing!
Our god is very understanding
After all, it’s at Reimu’s place
So it doesn’t need to ask for lots of people’s faith

[3:35] I’m just saving it some work
That is what a worker at the shrine’s supposed to do
That is how you help out a god (Mystia) So then, what part of it is for Reimu?
[4:23] (Tewi) … Anyway, I’d better go!
(Mystia) Wait a sec, so you don’t even know?
That rabbit has way too much trust
Not to know what exactly her own employer does

[4:35] Alright, to the river then
I won’t be chased far away once again
I’ve got the blessing of the shrine
So I am sure that I will be fine!

-elsewhere-
[4:47] (Tewi) Come to think of it, it’s true
I have no idea what Reimu can do
I’ve seen her clean and drink green tea…
But everything else is a Hakurei Shrine mystery

[4:59] I guess I’ll say it’s classified
Anyway, on to the next place
“Donations for the shrine’s upkeep
Will anyone donate to show off their faith?”

No comments:

Post a Comment