Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple (4)

[0:00] (Neutral) The Phantom-girl went, chasing the spring
Searching for something

[0:48] (Sakuya) Well, hello there. How have you been?
(Youmu) Oh! I’ve been well. Thank you for your kind regard
(Sakuya) So what are you doing out here?
(Youmu) I was tasked to come out and look around
How about you? (Sakuya) A quick errand
I’m looking for a flower that would make a nice red tea
But I’ve no luck in the forest
With the flowers that I’ve found

[1:16] (Youmu) If you wish, I could help out
I was told to follow wherever the flowers lead
(Sakuya) Ah, that would be a great help
I am looking for red Peonies

[1:29] (Youmu) Peonies this early?!
Even if it’s spring they won’t sprout for another week!
(Sakuya) No, there is still a chance
that they might be the flower that I seek

[1:42] (Youmu) Marisa said that too,
but I didn’t realize how bad everything has been
(Sakuya) Ah, that’s right! Aren’t you
the one who tends to your home’s garden?

[1:56] (Youmu) Yes, that’s right (Sakuya) Well, that helps
I couldn’t take Meiling because she is occupied
Thank you for all your help
And any advice you can provide

[2:10] (Youmu) Oh, it’s not a big deal
I don’t mind at all and it may help me in my task
If you need any help
Do not hesitate if you must ask

-on the mountain-
[3:12] There they are! That patch of red!
They really bloomed! It’s just like you and Marisa said!
(Sakuya) So will these ones make a dark tea?
(Youmu) I’d have to get closer to see

[3:27] Wait, something’s wrong! This feeling here…
It’s not normal, that much is clear
(Sakuya) Are you certain? I don’t feel it
(Youmu) Yes, I’m sure. Hang back a bit…

[3:39] This is unmistakable. But how can this be?
It’s impossible… I think?
(Sakuya) What is it? (Youmu) They’re full of ghosts
All these flowers hold a person’s soul!

[3:53] (Sakuya) Is that so? That’s quite strange
So does that mean that all of these flowers are now dead?
(Youmu) No, it’s the opposite.
All of them have too much life instead
(Sakuya) So are these good to serve?
(Youmu) Yes, but they still have a human soul contained in there!
(Sakuya) Well, that’s fine for mistress
(Youmu) Oh, that’s right. Your mistress wouldn’t care

[4:20] This is bad. I must go
This must be what mistress sent me out here to observe
(Sakuya) Best of luck to you then
Farewell until we both meet again

[4:34] It’s a shame that this shade
Is a bit too pale in color and it won’t thicken
As that’s so, I will go
To look at the valley-lily then

No comments:

Post a Comment