Monday, May 4, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (19)

[0:00] (Sakuya) Mistress, you have a visitor. The Netherworld Princess has arrived

-Yuyuko enters-

[0:08] (Remilia) So you have come at last, phantom. Your servant needs much more training
(Yuyuko) No doubt about it, but still I posit that you found victory frustrating

[0:24] If little Youmu made you sweat, Yukari won’t have to fight you yet
(Remilia) Such pretty babble from such an insect. So then tell me, where is the suspect?

[0:40] (Yuyuko) Even if you planned to kill me, I won’t betray Yukari!
(Remilia) You don’t get a choice against Fate!
(Yuyuko) If you strike me down, I’ll return more powerful than before
And haunt your home till your last day!

[0:55] (Remilia) Pretty words, now back them up! I will rip out your tongue now!
(Yuyuko) If you do that, I can’t taste! (Remilia) Then that’s simply your bad fate
My court is now in session. Sakuya, start the record
(Yuyuko) This court is a giant sham! Justice will prevail! You will not get the last word!

[1:36] (Remilia) Another win against thieving! Bailiff, read the sentence to us
(Komachi) That part’s not my job. I take them away
The sentence is set by the court’s judge

[1:51] (Remilia) Where is your boss, the Gap Youkai?
(Yuyuko) I won’t tell you, I would rather die!
(Remilia) Then take her away! Sakuya, end there
(Yuyuko) This isn’t over, devil! You hear?!

-Yuyuko exits-

-Patchouli enters-

[2:08] (Remilia) Sakuya, was that recorded? (Sakuya) I’m afraid not, it ended
(Komachi) You can’t use it as evidence
(Patchouli) Remi, there’s a pink phantom who just went into the kitchen-
(Remilia) Then she needs to say it again!

[2:23] Pink one, I will get what I want! Tell me everything you know!
(Patchouli) … Come again? What’s going on? (Komachi) Just go along with the flow
(Remilia) I won’t tolerate lies here! Prepare yourself, defendant!
(Patchouli) This is really bothersome. Remi, I am astounded by what you do for fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment