Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wind God Girl (20)

-Iku enters-

[0:18] (Aya) Anymore news… No one wants to give me an exclusive
(Iku) Ah, a Tengu. I need you to spread a warning for me
(Aya) Yes, tell me more! The Bunbunmaru is at your service
(Iku) There will soon be a great earthquake that will come presently

[0:44] (Alright, got it. It’ll be sent out next along with my other posted updates
(Iku) Please act quickly before it may be far too late
(Aya) Worry not. My name is Aya Shameimaru and I’m the swiftest in Gensokyo
(Iku) Thank you. If that is the case, then I must go

-Iku exits-

[1:12] (Bunbunmaru) Now, we have an event update: The concert of the Prismrivers has run late
The leader of the group says that it’s due to their weather
“This doldrum helps out sound carry better”

[1:39] And now once more, the Bamboo Forest has been reported to fill up with steam
The leaders of the Rabbit Horn League have been busy cordoning off their borders
Asked to comment, Tewi Inaba said “We planned to send Reisen to solve the weather incident
But then Master’s weather showed up and made things worse”

[2:07] In local news, there has been movement from the famed Yama
She’s now judging the Tengu back home instead of the Kappa
I was recalled, but dismissed soon after without ado
And finally, there is a notice about urgent news

[2:34] It seems that there will be an earthquake that’s scheduled to happen later today
A messenger from above the clouds had this to say
“Be on guard for the earth shaking and exit your homes and buildings that may soon collapse”
Although that warning is clear, there are no facts

[3:02] Some possible causes exist. There are now reports of a growing scarlet mist
And there is a confirmed oni sighting this afternoon
There will be more clear updates posted soon

[3:29] (Aya) That should be good. Now I can say we aren’t slacking off in spreading our fame
Where off to next? Oh, I should track down and follow that oarfish, that one whatshername.
That Iku, the one from before. Maybe if I ask her for more details, I can learn more

Sounds like she went over that way, by Misty Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment