Friday, May 22, 2015

Green-Eyed Jealousy

[0:00] (Reimu) Hey, you said the Youkai are hated around here
But this one is really normal. Why is she so despised
(Yukari) Just wait until you look into her eyes

[0:17] (Parsee) So, what makes you jealous? A rival or old foe?
(Marisa) That’s it! Reimu’s stuff is so cool, but I can’t borrow them
Because I’m not the miko!

 [0:35] All the sweets that you can eat AND any scent that you like?
(Nitori) Uh, Marisa? Are you okay?
(Marisa) Right then, Reimu let’s fight!

[0:53] (Yukari) Hey Reimu, I’ll lend you support. Here’s a Panic Teleport
(Reimu) Yukari, that’s useless! I can’t tell where I am. Wait, where is she?
(Nitori) She turned on my op-cam
(Alice) She hijacked the dolls. I’ve lost control on those ones
(Reimu) Just great. I better shoot them down. Ah, there’s the rockets
(Parsee) That looks quite fun

[1:29] (Aya) Hey Nitori, pan to the left. This shot is framed perfectly
(Marisa) Here I come, Reimu! [Blazing Star]!
(Reimu) Shoot her! Don’t go for me!

[1:47] (Patchouli) Ah, thank you Sakuya. Now let’s see, this Youkai
(Marisa) And your power is too OP! Someone should nerf your floating and cheating ability!

[2:05] (Reimu) Marisa, that’s it. You want a taste of my shots?!
Here is [Fantasy Heaven]! So, if that’s all you want, here’s all I got!

[2:23] (Marisa) Hah, that card’s so cheap every time. It’s too fun to see used
(Reimu) Hey, are you normal after all? You seemed to have issues

[2:40] (Marisa) Huh, I just felt so mad, so I went after ya
Sorry for the friendly fire. I wonder why I snapped out of it so suddenly?

[2:58] (Patchouli) The gaze of that girl causes one to be jealous
If her eyes are closed for a while, the effect expires, as does the new jealousy

[3:16] (Marisa) Oh, right? Where did that girl go to?
(Aya) She’s there, in the river
(Marisa) Huh, I guess when Reimu threw that tantrum, the shots hit her

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment