Thursday, May 28, 2015

Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye

[0:00] (Satori) So, are you looking for Nirvana way down here?
I’m afraid that I can’t help you, there’s some confusion
“Satori” is the name of my kind, you see
(Marisa) Oh, don’t worry. That’s normal for Patchy

[0:13] (Alice) Oh, just ask about the geyser already!
(Reimu) How did you know that I was feeling a little thirsty?
(Marisa) Get with the program, she reads minds psychically
(Satori) That is my race’s sole ability

[0:39] Well it would seem you know nothing about these geysers
Why is it that you have come here? Ah, vengeful spirits came up?
Yes, it’s clear that its origin is down below us
My pet may know that’s going on, but it’s been days since I’ve seen her

[1:07] Well, I can take care of this matter but I see
That you have no intention of leaving here peacefully
I suppose now a spellcard duel must commence
(Marisa) Come on, let us finish one measly sentence!

[1:20] (Satori) Now, let me see the trauma that lies in your hearts
Recall the people that you have fought and their patterns
(Aya) Hey, if you’re in Marisa’s head, what’s her endgame?
(Satori) Complete randomness, from what I discern

[1:32] (Reimu) Well, now I see why she may be despised by others
(Marisa) She’s in my head? What should I do?
(Alice) Don’t panic now, Marisa
(Nitori) She can’t see where I’m aiming, so I’ll take over
(Satori) Now lie awake forevermore and witness your hearts own trauma

-[Recollection: Border of Wave and Particle]-

[2:01] (Marisa) Hey, I recognize this. Isn’t this Yukari’s?
(Yukari) She takes copyrighted patterns with the utmost ease
But you two should review the original
There are mistakes that make it too easy, as you might have seen

-[Recollection: Wind God Hidden Among Tree Leaves]-

[2:14] (Reimu) Hey, isn’t this Aya’s? But something feels wrong here
(Satori) “It’s not as fast as it should be”. Yes, I can’t match that speed
(Marisa) So Aya, your patterns are real amateur
(Aya) Hey, if you can’t do it don’t copy me!

-[Recollection: Return Inanimateness]-

[2:40] (Reimu) … So I’ve noticed all these patterns are way too easy
(Marisa) Without the dolls that can blow up, Alice’s patterns just suck
(Alice) Take that back! Finesse is something you still don’t get
(Satori) I suppose that the same holds true for all the patterns I have left

[3:09] Then, let us go to the courtyard so you can see
What my pets may be doing to set all the Onryou free
Ah, here’s a thermos. Please return it later
I offered it because you thought “I’m still thirsty”

-Satori exits-

[3:22] (Yukari) See? You will never get to say anything there
(Reimu) Sure, and it’s not because she can see what you’re plotting?
(Aya) Hey Marisa, mind going back for a bit?
(Marisa) No, lying against her just isn’t fair

[3:34] (Patchouli) I have returned! “Against one who has achieve true peace
Entreaty them to step aside, and all resistance shall cease”
(Alice) You’re too late. And “Satori” was just her species
(Marisa) They can read minds with their third eye, so get with the program Patchy!

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment