Sunday, May 17, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (25)

[0:00] (Tenshi) So, what is it that you needed? (Remilia) Let me speak quite bluntly: you have failed

[0:08] I don’t care what you planned to do. Your methods expose an issue
The color scarlet is something sacred and you have let it down, haven’t you?

[0:24] Your aura is a travesty and your appearance says “Shoot at me!”
Yes, I think it’s clear what is your main flaw: You lack a sense of fine charisma

[0:40] (Tenshi) You know, I wanted to be shot
(Remilia) And I told you, I care not
Your goal doesn’t matter to me
When you dare to use scarlet mist, you better remember this
To be feared is far to easy!

[0:55] (Tenshi) Well if it’s easy, then scare me
(Remilia) Oh, I will, Hinanawi
(Tenshi) How do you know my surname?
(Remilia) It is written in your fate
A power that can’t be seen cannot be slowed down or dodged
At my leisure, I’ll kill you. When I’ve decided to do so, it’ll be too late

[1:36] (Tenshi) Then I’m not giving you the chance!
(Remilia) Sakuya. See? You can’t advance
That won’t work either. You won’t defeat her
You see that you fate’s within my hands

[1:52] If you have power, then flaunt it. Everyone knows that, even the witch
You don’t pose a threat. At least, you don’t yet. Here are things you should never forget

[2:08] When you say you will do something, don’t spell it out in detail
Let your victim guess what you’ll do
Often times, the fools don’t realize that what makes the best surprise
Is the fears that they show to you

[2:23] Alright then, for a last test: Go and threaten Reimu’s shrine
And you must intimidate her into fighting this time
That is all. Leave here at once. Sakuya, please stay behind
Do you take me for a fool? I am well aware of the nature of your crime!

No comments:

Post a Comment