Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mystic Oriental Love Consultation (27)

[0:00] (Tenshi) Hey Reimu! What took you? I’ve been here for a while
(Reimu) What are you up to now?
(Tenshi) Why don’t you guess?

[0:10] (Reimu) If it’s about rebuilding the shrine, as you can see it’s already done
And don’t worry about the keystone. Yukari already gave us one
(Tenshi) By chance, do you mean this keystone here? I wonder what is under your house?
(Reimu) You’re really that stupid, aren’t you? In that case, I’ll gladly take you out

[0:34] [Persuasion Needle]! (Tenshi) Did I hit a nerve?
Well then, here I come now, shrine maiden!
(Reimu) [Spirit Sign: Fantasy Heaven]!
(Tenshi) Ah… that looks like it’s gonna hurt a lot

[0:45] Bring it on! Heaven is my home. There is nothing you can do to stop me now
(Reimu) [Fantasy Nature]! Really, is that so? It is time that I kicked people like you out

[0:56] Alright then, put that back at once!
(Yukari) Don’t bother, she brought that one as a bluff
That keystone that I put is still under there
She’s just here to be beaten up

[1:29] (Tenshi) I haven’t lost yet! Sword of Hisou!
(Yukari) I think that’s quite enough out of you
(Reimu) Yukari, where did you send her just now?
(Yukari) To the last place she’d want to go to

-In Heaven-

[1:40] (Iku) There you are, Eldest Daughter. At last.
We have to discuss what you have done
(Tenshi) That damn Gap Youkai! I’m heading back
(Iku) There is now way I will let you run!

[1:52] Now then, the keystones that you stole. And then, the Sword of Hisou too
What’s this? It is glowing red. What is that you had tried to do?

[2:02] (Tenshi) Oh, that’s right! I’ll go clean that up.
(Iku) You’ll do no such thing. Do it here within my sight
I will not permit you to cause more mischief
(Tenshi) If that is what you really wish, then that’s alright

[2:14] (Iku) What is this heavy scarlet mist?
(Tenshi) It’s temperaments from souls that I killed today
(Iku) Alright then, direct them somewhere else now
(Tenshi) If that is what you really want, okay

No comments:

Post a Comment